Fresh cucumbers for a long time how to save
Sometimes it happens that fresh cucumbers are withering for an unknown reason. And so I want to keep them fresh much longer. Here is the way: a rag is taken and wetted with cold water. Cucumbers wrapped in it. ...How to cook crumbly rice?
So that rice for the side dish is beautiful and crumbly, you need to cook it for a couple. By the way, it is more useful. That is, the question of how to cook crumbly rice answer is this: cook it for a couple, use ...Getting rid of oil from outsided odor.
To save vegetable oil from unpleasant foreign smells, you need to put on a bulb and deliver it to black.Reliable vegetable oil from an unpleasant smell ...
Do not store vegetable oil in the clay dishes so that it does not acquire an unpleasant smell.So that vegetable oil is not sprayed when frying ...
So that vegetable oil during the frying did not spray in all directions, put a small slice of bread in the pan.How to make rice porridge crumbly?
In order for rice porridge to be crumbly, boil rice for half an hour in boiling salted water. After lean on the colander and hide hot water.How to fix the taste of hemp oil?
Very useful cannabis oil can be delivered from unpleasant odor and taste, if you boil it with a chicken onion. To do this, one bottle of oil needs to take five bulbs. And six times brings ...
Among the variety of Crow is currently popular and another product, which is very likely to love the inhabitants of the eastern countries. If you do not know how to cook Bulgur, it is necessary to get acquainted with this information and start cooking dishes with him, having fun from his taste and saturately the body with the useful substances that are contained in it. It is an excellent garnish for meat, bird, fish, vegetables, mushrooms. It can be used to prepare soups, stuffing vegetables, preparation of pilas.
What is Bulgur?
It is a wheat of dark varieties, which is removed at the time of its dairy maturity, although it looks more similar to cornfroken or rice. After cleaning, the product is dried, usually steamed, remove bran, and then crushed. As a result of cooking, the volume of cereals increases the widow-triple, so it is not only tasty and useful, but also affordable. In the fact that this croup is becoming increasingly popular far beyond the countries where it has long been used, there is a merit and an unusual walnut liking, which it has and which gives it exotic.
Culture is small-core or large, and the time of cooking dishes from it depends on its size. But taking into account the fact that it is sold in a steady form, its duration is not big.
Back to content
Benefit and harm Bulch
Benefit from Bulgur
Like any product, it is capable of providing a positive and negative impact on the body. Any of them is due to its composition. His benefits are more than flaws, but you need to know in what cases it can not be used or it is necessary to do it with caution.
Cropa has such advantages:
- It is a source of vitamins of the B, E, K group and such useful trace elements as calcium, potassium, zinc, manganese, sodium, selenium, iron, copper, phosphorus;
- The product has a positive effect on the nervous system;
- It is also useful for digestion, because it contains a large amount of fiber that does not digest the stomach, but can purify the intestines. These dietary fibers are removed from the body toxins, other harmful substances;
- As part of Bulgur, many minerals that positively affect the condition of hair, skin;
- It has a low glycemic index, due to which for a long time eliminates the feeling of hunger. Therefore, it can be included in the diet menu, if you wish to get rid of excess weight;
- Many components of this culture contribute to the fact that it gives energy, protects against the decline;
- Thanks to her, the level of "bad" cholesterol in the blood is reduced, exchange processes are normalized;
- The substances that are available in the composition of the product have a beneficial effect on blood pressure, stabilizing it, increase immunity.
If a person has allergies to gluten, cereal, gluten, it is impossible to use this product. With great care and only after consultation with the doctor, it has it to people with gastritis, increased acidity, as in the case if the intestine is irritable. With such problems with the latter, the latter is difficult to master the digestion of a large amount of dietary fiber. This also applies to those who have any inflammatory processes in the body.
Back to content
How to prepare Bulgur?
How to cook Bulgur
Most cereals are washed before cooking. But, speaking about how to cook Bulgur, it is not necessary to do this because it is passioned. Nevertheless, many hostesses face the use of the product without flushing it up. If you want to do this, apply cool flow water for this. Crap for washing Place in colander or sieve.
Back to content
Tool or fry?
You can choose any of these methods. If you are faced with the task of cooking Bulgur, how to cook it correctly depends on one stage of culture preparation. Like many other cereals, it needs to be pre-filled. Thanks to this, the Zlak as a result of cooking is not solid, becomes crumbly. To achieve this, one of these two ways is used - soaking or roasting. Both possess their advantages, based on which everyone chooses the appropriate method.
This method of preparation allows you to preserve the lion's share of useful components of the product. If we talk about how to cook Bulgon on the side dish, then soaking as a preparatory stage of this process, many cooks are considered preferable.
This is done in this way:
- Place the culture in a metal or glass pan having a thick bottom and wall;
- Fill it with hot water taken in an amount that is 1.5 times higher than the number of the main ingredient;
- Cover the saucepan with a lid and wrap it with a dense towel or plaid so that the heat is saved as longer as possible;
- Leave the barbecue to half an hour, after which you can continue to cook Bulgon on a delicious garnish.
If you are using a fine-finished product, then when it is soaked with a duration of more than 50 minutes, it may not be necessary for subsequent cooking. Culture will reach ready for boiling and it will be possible to eat it right away.
If you are interested in how to make the Bulgur correctly, and before cooking it is properly prepared, it is recommended to fry in a small flax fire for 2-4 minutes. Using vegetable or butter. For frying 1 glass cup, take 1 tbsp. l. Fat. It is possible to produce it in a conventional saucepan, but it is necessary that she has a thick bottom. You can use a multicooker, exhibiting the "frying" mode. With this procedure, a pleasant walnut flavor and the fragrance of this culture is enhanced.
This method of training culture has some features:
- When using vegetable (sunflower or olive) oil, the aroma and the taste of the cereals may distort. Therefore, it is desirable to apply butter;
- In the process of frying, the culture must be stirred all the time, and it is better to use a wooden spoon or a blade for this;
- Focus not only on the recommended recipe time preparation. Move the product into a saucepan for further cooking is necessary when you hear a pleasant nut aroma and grains will get a golden shade;
- You can use this way if you are going to cook a delicious porridge Bulgur, soup, but it is used more often before cooking from this cereal of pilaf.
Back to content
How to cook Bulgur in a saucepan?
This is the most common way to cook dishes. He is pretty simple, so even newcomers will be able to cope with this process not only in the cooking of this culture, but in general in culinary matter.
Here is a good recipe, how to cook Bulgur in a saucepan:
- If you wish, you can wash the croup;
- Choose the method of preparing it - soaking or frying. If the rinsing stage you do not miss and decided to fry the culture before cooking, then between these steps you should carefully dry the product. For this, after washing, decompose it with a thin layer on a dry towel or a napkin. This step will allow the finished dish to be crumbly;
- In a separate container, boil water. In the question, how to cook Bulgur, the ratio of its and the main ingredient is very important. Following the proportions will help the dish to prepare evenly, to be crumbly. On 1 cup of cereals, 2 glasses of liquid will be required;
- After soaking or frying, move the culture in the pan;
- A small jet pour water into it, constantly stirring ingredients. All liquid should not be poured immediately because it may contribute to the formation of lumps;
- When she boils, make the fire minimal, cover the container in which the dish, cover;
- Give the product to cope for 20-30 minutes;
- Add salt, spices, creamy or vegetable oil to the finished dish.
But the most frequently used method, how to boil porridge Bulgur, is somewhat different from the previous one, since many of it are considered more simple:
- Measure the required amount of culture at the calculation, which from 1 glass of it in a dry form it turns out 4 portions of the side dish;
- Rinse the camp, prepare it by frying either soaking;
- Move the grains into a saucepan, having a thick bottom and walls;
- Fill them with water, the volume of which will be larger than the amount of raw product 2 times;
- Cover the capacitance with a lid;
- Give liquids to boil on medium heat, and after boiling to get it to a minimum;
- Suppose the cooking time, which is approximately one third of the hour;
- Remove the saucepan from fire, add salt, spices, oil (cream or vegetable);
- Cover it with a lid, give it content to strengthen for a third of the hour.
The properties of this product allow you to use it when weakness and everyone who behaves a healthy lifestyle. In both cases, it is necessary to adhere to the right nutrition - PP. It can include various dietary, but useful dishes with the presence of this culture as one of the ingredients.
Here is a recipe, how to cook Bulgur, PP due to which you will succeed:
- Rinse 1 cup of cereals;
- As one of the preparation stages for dietary, healthy food, frying is not worth choosing, because due to this method of processing and the presence of oil increases the calorie content of the product;
- Soak it in water (1.5 glasses), which should be hot, half an hour;
- After drunk the culture in a saucepan at minimum heat for 20-30 minutes;
- Oil at the end of cooking is not needed to not need to increase the calorie content of the dish. You can add salt, but many adherents of healthy nutrition prefer to replace it with turmeric.
If you want the taste to be more saturated, you can cook porridge on a vegetable broth by taking it in the amount that in this recipe is indicated for water. You can even diversify the taste even by adding a little tomato juice into water. The existence prepared on this recipe can be used as an independent dish, and it can be used as the ingredient of the useful diet salad:
- Prepare the recipe bar, described above, so that it is lean and crumbly, let it cool;
- Connect it with feta cheese (50 g), tomato (1 pc.), Cucumber (1 pc.). These ingredients need to cut into cubes. With vegetables it is desirable to cut the peel;
- Add greenery to salad. It may be parsley, dill, lettuce leaves, arugula, etc. - to taste;
- Add spices to taste. It is advisable not to abuse salt - it is better to use more natural spices, dried herbs;
- Sell salad with olive oil (1 tbsp. L. It will be enough), mix all the components.
Bulgur for PP can also be used as an ingredient for vegetable diet soup:
- Cut sweet peppers cubes (1 pc.), Carrot (1 pc.);
- Onions crush small, thin bars;
- Disassemble (or cut) into small pieces of broccoli (100 g);
- Pour 1 tbsp in the pan. l. Olive oil, fry all vegetables on a small heat for 5 minutes, adding curry to the taste to the mixture;
- Pass in the pan croup in the amount of 3 tbsp. l. (no longer needed, because the grains are breeding and the soup will be too thick), continue to fry the ingredients for another minutes 3. All the time stir them;
- In a pot with a thick bottom, pour water (about 2 l), place the potatoes in it with straw (2-3 pcs.);
- On medium heat let water boil. If the starch foam from potatoes appears, remove it;
- Add fried vegetables into the pan, keep cooking soup for another 15 minutes. Do not forget to remove the foam from potatoes all the time;
- Try the taste of potatoes, croup. If these components are ready, then the dish is also prepared;
- Serve soup, decoring it with a naked fresh dill.
Changing the dish from the moment of boiling potatoes can be in the oven. It needs to be sent to it for half an hour, putting a temperature of 200 degrees S.
For the preparation of soup, you can use any vegetables, mushrooms, bean, adding or replacing them in this recipe to your liking. Instead of water, you can use chicken broth. And if you are not on a diet, the broth can be cooked on pork, beef, other meat varieties.
Back to content
How to cook Bulgur in a slow cooker?
Owners of this device will be easy to cope with the preparation of the product. Compared to the process performed in a saucepan on a conventional plate, a technology, how to cook porridge, the Bulgur for which is used as the main ingredient, the slow cooker will save time. Thanks to her, the culture will reveal his taste, aroma, will save its useful qualities. The dish will be soft, gentle, boil uniformly.
If you wish to prepare the main component by soaking, do it in a separate container. By choosing a fringe as a method of preparation, all the processes of how to cook the Bulgur in a slow cooker will be performed in this device:
- Lent a few vegetable or butter into the bowl, melt it by choosing the grill mode or "frying";
- Pulling off the croup in the amount of 1 cup, without changing the mode, fry the grains, constantly stirring them with a wooden or silicone spatula;
- When preparing a dish in a slow cooker, you can immediately lay the spices - salt, dried herbs, sesame, curry, hops-sunnels, ground peppers - any taste;
- Wait for the appearance of a nut aroma and a golden shade in the culture.
Further preparation, determining how much to use cereals, and how much water, what mode to choose, depends on what dish you want to get - viscous or crumbly.
So that it is viscous, continue cooking like this:
- For 1 cup of culture, add 2-2.5 glasses of water;
- Close the device cover, select "Captivity" mode, set the time of 30-35 minutes;
- To give the grains as fun as much as possible, you should leave the dish under the closed lid another quarter of an hour, and better - half an hour.
You can use a blender or a mixer and beat the puree from the finished product. If you want to get a sweet mousse, then in the process of cooking do not add spices, and at its ending in the blender, take the porridge with honey, fruit, berries.
For the preparation of the crumbbed dish, follow these actions:
- Bulgur crumbly ratio of ingredients requires such - 1 cup of culture by 1.5 glasses of water;
- Close the device cover, set the "Crup" mode, "quenching" or "porridge". Cooking time should not exceed 20 min;
- Ready should not be mixed. Move it out of a multicooker bowl to another dishes, let it cool a little.
In this device using the product you can cook a delicious pilaf:
- Turning on the "fry" mode, set the time 25 min;
- Pour vegetable oil into the bowl, fry the chopped onions (1 pc.);
- Add ½ kg of pork to it, pre-cutting it with medium-sized cubes, and spices for the preparation of the pilament;
- When the meat is practically brought to prepared, add carrots cut to the components with large bars (1 pc.);
- Speake the ingredients, set the "Pilaf" mode (you can use "buckwheat", "rice") and time 30 min;
- Add a camp to the bowl in the amount of 1 cup, mix with other components of the future pilaf;
- 5 minutes later. Pour hot water into the device, after which its cover must be closed and waited until the junction comes to readiness;
- When this happens, try it, and, if necessary, add salts, still spices.
Back to content
How to cook Bulgur in a frying pan?
Cooking the product in this dishwasher allows him to cope evenly, get a rich taste. You can cook porridge in it using the same methods of training culture, proportions for cooking, as when performing a process in a saucepan.
But, if you have a cereal of Bulgur, how to cook it in Turkish, it will be even more interesting to know, because this is a recipe for a fragrant, very tasty garnist:
- Remove from Bulgarian pepper (1 pc.) Seeds, onions Clean, cut the vegetables with cubes;
- Purified garlic chopped with a knife either by means of a shallow grater;
- Put 2 tbsp in the pan. l. creamy and 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oils;
- For a few minutes, fry the onions, and then add the Bulgarian pepper and garlic to the container;
- Remove the skin with tomatoes (2 pcs.), Roll them through the sieve or on the grater, add to the pan together with 1 t. L. tomato paste;
- Pour hot water in the ingredients (50 ml), extinguish them for 5 minutes., Cover the capacitance with a lid and making a small fire;
- Add 2 more glasses of water, which should be hot, black ground pepper, salt to taste;
- Immediately pour 1 cup of pre-closed cereals, mix the components;
- Cover the frying pan with a lid, give a dish to extinguish for a quarter of an hour;
- Send the container from the plate without removing the cover, leave it another quarter of an hour so that the sovereign is inhabited;
- You can file it as a side dish to meat, fish, decorating fresh greens.
Now you know not only a word that is not very often on hearing in our country, but also its meaning. This article tells how to cook Bulgur, the recipe - any of the above - will help you prepare delicious, appetizing, useful dishes using this product.
Hello everyone! I am glad to welcome you on your channel.
Today we prepare crumbly bulgour on the side dish in two different ways.
Bulgur - 1 cup
Water - 2 glasses
Salt - 0.5 teaspo
Creamy oil 20-30 grams
Bulgur - 1 cup
Water - about 3 glasses (for soaking water - 1.8 cups (for cooking)
Salt - 0.5 teaspo
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
Look at the video recipe on my YouTube Channel :
Bulgur is a steady, dried and fragmented wheat. Of this cereals, many delicious dishes are prepared: side dishes, soups, salads, pilaf and even desserts. Usually, the Bulgur is not washed before cooking.
Correct Bulgur is quite simple, but at first it needs to be prepared.
The first way is fringe.
Preheat the butter at the pan at the rate of 10-15 grams per 100 grams of cereals.
On a hot pan, we pour 1 cup of cereals and thoroughly mix with a wooden blade.
As soon as the golden color appeared or a nut aroma began to appear, remove from the fire and shifted in a saucepan for cooking.
When choosing a pan, it is important to take into account that the breaks of the cooking process swells and increases in about 2-3 times from the initial volume.
We pour 2 glasses of warm water, add salt to taste, cover the lid and bring to a boil.
After boiling, cook Bulgur on slow fire is about 15-20 minutes. All water should evaporate.
The second method is soaking the cereals in hot water.
In the pan, we pour 1 cup of boulhon, pour hot water, cover with a lid and leave for 30 minutes.
After half an hour, we drain the water, again pour bulgaria with warm water, just less than two glasses, otherwise all the water will not have time to evaporate.
When cooking, we cover the lid and bring to a boil. After boiling, cook Bulgur on slow fire is about 15-20 minutes.
I like the first way more. When frying, the entire rich taste and aroma of cereals are revealed, Bulgur acquires nuts and is more suitable for meat dishes.
You can eat ready-made critical bulgour, and you can cool and add to the other dish. And how do you cook Bulgur?
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!
Thank you for reading to the end and looked video )
Do not forget to put like if you liked the article as well Subscribe On my channel, not to miss new publications! I will try to please you with new recipes!)
Bulgur is a steady, dried and fragmented wheat. Many delicious dishes are prepared from golden cereals: side dishes, soups, salads, pilaf and even desserts.
How to prepare Bulgur
Usually, the Bulgur is not washed before cooking. If you still want to do it, lay it out in a sieve and slightly rinse under running water. Then drip the cereal so that it turns out more crumbly.
Bulgur is better to prepaze 2-4 minutes on creamy or vegetable oil. For a glass of cereals take about one tablespoon of oil.
Thanks to the roasting, Bulgur will acquire a light nut flavor.
Crupe can be fused in a pot of thick bottom or in a frying pan on medium fire, as well as in the Multicooker's cup in the "frying" mode.
Before laying out Bulgur to the prepared dishes, it is possible to fry in it until the vegetables, such as onions and carrots. In this case, the croup is boiled together with vegetables. They will make it even tastier and fragrant.
How much water take
Fluids during cooking should be twice as bigger than cereals. That is, at 1 glass of Bulghig, take 2 glasses of water, which must be hot.
How to cook Bulgur.
Consider that when cooking, Bulgur increases 2-3 times. Therefore, choose the dishes of suitable size.
In a saucepan or pan
Pour the cut with water, add salt and mix. Bring to a boil and reduce the fire to a minimum. Cover the saucepan with a lid and boil the Bulgour for 15-20 minutes until it absorbs all the water.
In a slow cooker
Add water and salt to the cereal and mix. Close the multicooker lid and prepare the Bulgur in the "rice / cereal" or "pilaf" mode for about 30 minutes.
Simplify life yourself 👩🏻🍳
Fry Bulgur in the microwave, of course, will not work. So you can or lower this step, or do it in advance on the stove.
Put the Bulgur into a glass or ceramic container. Add water and salt and mix. Cover the dishes with a lid and prepare 2-3 minutes at maximum power. Then leave the Bulgur container in the closed microwave for 15 minutes.
Learn to cook even faster 👨🏻🍳
Which spices can add
The taste of Bulgur will help to diversify Rosemary, Thyme, Major, Paprika, Curry, Cinnamon and Badyan. You can use other spices to your taste. They need to be added with salt.
Bulgur - crumbly cereal with a pleasant gentle taste. It can be either alone or add different dishes when cooking. Her homeland is the Middle East, but over time, Bulgur fell in love with residents from different countries.
Prepare a croup is easier than simple, however there are some features. How much and how to cook Bulgur so that it turns out to be crumbly, the advice of cooks and experienced owners will tell about simple cooking methods.
A little bit about Bulgure, benefit and harm
Bulgur is obtained from wheat cereals, pre-processing it with water vapor and further drying. It is then grinding it, as a result, fine grains are obtained: they are perfectly welded and contain nutrient elements in the composition. The cereals distinguish several grinding variations:
- coarse grinding for cooking pylov, side disk;
- Middle grinding to add to soup, salads;
- Thin grinding for filling in baking.
According to the composition of Bulgur, it is considered to be one of the most useful croup. It contains the vitamins of the group B, E, Nicotinic acid, a large number of useful trace elements: magnesium, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, iron, copper, phosphorus. If you turn on the power boulgon, then in a few weeks the following positive changes will occur in the body:
- cholesterol levels reduced;
- Improves the condition of the skin and hair;
- reduced the number of toxic compounds, slags;
- Glucose decreases;
- The digestive process is improved.
Of negative factors, there is a possible appearance of an allergic reaction due to the content of gluten in the cereal. A nutritionist is not recommended to include in the daily diet Croce people suffering from bloating, diarrhea, ulcerative disease.
The caloric content of Bulgur is 342 kcal per 100 g.
Preparation and preparation
Before you begin cooking, the croup must prepare correctly. For cooking, the side dish will need a large deep pan or cauldron from a thin layer of metal. Little skewers, saucepans with a volume of 2-3 liters are not suitable: the process of cooking grain increases several times, so the small volume may not be enough, and the cereals will go through the top of the pan. In addition to choosing a pan, there are several other factors affecting the preparation:
- The smaller the size of the grains, the faster they boil;
- All spices and even the salt add only at the end of cooking, to the dilated gravy.
For the taste of the finished dish, it turned out saturated, cooks offer 2 options for its preparation:
- Soak the break in advance in water;
- Fry in a frying pan.
Preparation methods differ not only on the principle of preparation, but also to the resulting taste.
If the main goal is to prepare the most useful dish with the preservation of its useful qualities, then the Bulgur is necessarily soaked. For soaking, any deep cup of ceramics or heat-resistant glass will fit. The material of the cup should be kept warm, plastic dishes or with thin walls will not fit. Soaking is carried out as follows:
- shrink bulgour into a cup;
- poured hot water, water needs to be 1.5-2 times more than the cereals itself;
- Close the cup with a lid, wrapped with a towel.
It is necessary to pump the grains for at least 30 minutes, then the water is poured, poured fresh and boiled the side dish. If you want to get a more ruled product, with soft grains, then soak at least 40 minutes.Read also
When roasting, the grains acquire a very interesting taste, resembling nuts, so to prepare a delicious garnish to meat, for example, cooks advise Bulgur a little fry. Do it like this:
- A bit of vegetable oil is poured on a thick-walled pan, it is well heated;
- In the heated oil, the croup is poured, stirred it;
- Fry creaks until golden color.
When the cereals are ready, a pleasant nut aroma is heard in the kitchen. Then the heating is turned off, and the grains are shifted into the pan and boil to the finished state.
Per 100 g of cereals need to pour no more than Article. vegetable oil.
When the cereals are prepared for cooking, it is poured with warm water. Water should be taken out of all cold, but not hot. To cook Bulgur crumbly in a saucepan, the water must be taken about 2 times more than the Bulgur itself. If the water is more, it will not have time to evaporate until the end of cooking, and the garnist itself will turn into an instrumental porridge. With a lack of water, the croup will be undeveloped and hard to taste.
The saucepan with a cereal put on the middle fire, covered with a lid. Cooking Bulgur in a saucepan need 15-20 minutes from the start of boiling. When the water boils, the fire must be reduced a bit so that the porridge does not bother. It is not necessary to stir in the cooking processing the porridge, the grains do not stick to the bottom, they retain the form. When porridge is ready, there should be no water. Greenery, spices are added to the finished product, salt to taste and served on the table in the hot.
Application in cooking
For lovers of meat, the Bulgur will easily replace the usual rice, because it is not inferior to him on the shade and taste. There are a large number of variations of the preparation of Plov with Bulgur with pork. Groats are well combined with shrimps, red fish, seafood. It can be prepared as an independent dish for breakfast, add dried fruits, nuts, fresh fruits to it. Below are the most popular and tasty recipes for the preparation of Bulgur.
Bulgur with vegetables
For vegetarians or people who adhere to healthy eating will suit the cooking recipe with vegetables. Vegetables can be taken any, ready-made croups with everything well harmonizes. The time spent on cooking takes 30 minutes. A recipe with a photo is designed for 2 servings.
- Glass Bulgur;
- Major bulb - 1 pc.;
- one large carrot;
- Tomato - 1 pc.;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.;
- Greens, seasonings, garlic - at will.
How to cook:
Pour some oil for frying in the pan. Wash the vegetables, remove the peel from the bow and carrots, the carrots are sodge on the grater, and pour into the bulb. Place the vegetables into the oil, fry to light goldenness.
Bulgarian pepper Clean the seeds cut the squares. From tomato, remove the fruit, and then cut the same pieces as pepper. Place the vegetables to the onions with carrots, continue frying another 5-7 minutes. If you like garlic fragrance, take garlic teeth, finely bare and add to the contents of a pan.
When a vegetable mixture is practically ready, add a glass of cereals to it, fry a little, just a couple of minutes. Then pour into a frying pan 2 cup of ordinary water, cover with a lid. After boiling, cook porridge for 15-20 minutes on slow fire without stirring.
At the end of time, try a couple of grains for taste. If the dish is ready, turn off the heating. Add any spices, salt a dish to taste. Hold the porridge for another 20-30 minutes under the lid, so that it is nuts with the taste and aroma of vegetables, as follows, and then lay out the plates and serve to the table. Enjoy your meal!
On a note!
Coriander, dried or fresh basil, parsley, kinza, mint are perfectly suitable made of herbs and spices to Bulgaru.
Salad with Bulgur
From the usual ways you can not only prepare Bulgon on the side dish, but also make a nutrient salad with him. Surprise the household with something new: make a simple but very useful salad based on boulhogo and vegetables. Time for cooking will take no more than half an hour.
- large tomato couple;
- onion scrutain - 1 pc.;
- 100-120 g Bulgur;
- 2 lemon;
- on the beam parsley, cilantro, mint;
- A couple of art. Oil for frying.
How to cook:
In the frying pan, pick the oil, slightly heat, and then put the grains into it. Fry about 2-3 minutes before the appearance of a pronounced nut aroma appears, then remove the frying pan from the stove and give the content to cool and boil in water until complete readiness.
In the deep cup, cut a piece of medium-sized tomatoes, whipped with a knife. Green raise your hands or cut, mix with vegetables. Then put in a salad bowl and add boiled Bulgur. Stir the ingredients well.
With 2 lemons, squeeze the juice, fill the salad juice to taste, add spices, a little satisfy the taste. If your house has oriental seasonings, be sure to add a pinch of any of them in the salad. Suitable for refueling Sumy.
Give salad a little time to break: remove the cup in the refrigerator, but just cover the lid. Then chilled dish apply to the table.
That the onions does not interrupt the aroma and the taste of other ingredients, scatter it with hot water. It will remove the sharp smell and bitterness from taste.
Circular cooking recipes There are so many that every day you can cook various culinary creations. Bulgon will become one of the most beloved dishes in your home, if you learn how to prepare it correctly and cook. An excellent alternative to the habitual buckwheat, a swarm and rigs will immediately love all the households due to the appetizing of the appetizer and saturated taste.
Say thanks for the article 6
How to cook Bulgur.
In fact, Bulgur is the most ordinary wheat, only processed in a special way. The grain is deprived of the shell, steamed, dried, and then crushed. According to the degrees of grinding, there are three types of this cereals: small, medium and Bulgour palivics. It is very popular in the kitchens of Asian countries, especially in Turkey. There, Bulgur is used as a complete replacement of rice, pilaf is boiled with it, thick tomato soup, baked cakes, add to salads and pies. In this article we will tell you how to make a tasty and loose bulgour to readiness.
How much cooking Bulgur
In the saucepan of Bulgur will be ready after 15-20 minutes.
Multicooker will prepare this crum in 25 minutes.
In the steamer, cooking time is 30 minutes.
Secrets of cooking cereals Bulgur
Preparation of this porridge at all, the main thing is to know several basic rules:
- Before cooking grains it is desirable to fry on olive or butter. It will completely reveal the thin nut taste of the product and give the dish a pleasant fragrance.
- Wareware for cooking should be thick-walled. The perfect option is cast-iron Kazanoks or a pan with high sideboards. You can also use the wok and pots with a double bottom.
- During the preparation of the croup should not boil, but only languishing on slow fire.
- For the correct calculation of the portions, it is worth considering that the cereals increase in the amount of 3 times.
- It is not necessary to combine Bulgur with tomato paste, paprika, dried fruits, estragon, eggs and vegetables like beets, cabbage, potatoes.
Before cooking, the Bulgur does not wash and not soak.
How to cook Bulgur in a saucepan
This is one of the most common cooking methods. According to this principle, this product is prepared on the stove and in another thick-wing dishes - a deep pan, wok, cauldron.
Melt a small piece of butter in a saucepan.
Pick up a croup, stirring to fry 3-5 minutes.
Pour water in a 1: 2 ratio, slide a little and bring to a boil on intense fire.
Cover the lid, reduce fire to a minimum and cook for 15-20 minutes.
Let break for 10-15 minutes.
How to cook Bulgur in a slow cooker
In this smart saucepan, cereals are obtained simply perfect - crumbly and fragrant, and Bulgur in this matter is no exception.
Melt in the frying mode a piece of butter.
Pick up Bulgur and fry, periodically stirring 5-7 minutes.
Add water (on 1 part of cereals 2 parts of water), salt to taste.
Include cereal / buckage mode for 25 minutes. After the program is completed, do not open the lid for another 10 minutes.
How to cook Bulgur in a double boiler
In the steamer, it will not work in a barrier with oil, but it does not interfere with cooking it in this device. The result is a useful and nutritious side dish, and if you add vegetables into it, then a full-fledged second dish.
The step-by-step process of cooking Bulgur in the double boiler can be represented as:
Add water to a special steamer compartment.
Pour Bulgur to the cooking bowl.
Add water at the rate of 1: 1.5, salute slightly.
Close the steamer and turn it on for 30 minutes.
As you can see, cook Bulgur is quite simple. Many underestimate the benefit of this cereals, and it is a source of folic acid, iron, potassium and other useful substances. The fiber, which is included in the product, has a beneficial effect on the processes of digestion, promotes fat burning and reduces blood glucose levels.
Bulgur is a cereal, which is extracted from solid wheat varieties. In the process of wheat grain, water is heat treatment, then dried in the sun and polished to remove the outer shell (bran). Today we will tell you more in detail how to cook Bulgur, and how good it is for the body.
In the process of crushing, Bulgur is divided by 3 degrees of grinding:
- Small / thin grinding. Basically use to baking bread, pies, cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and so on. Taste has a walnut hue and appetizing crunch.
- Middle grinding. Suitable for cooking porridge, thick consistency soups, side dishes.
- Rough grinding. Most often used for cooking Plov. As a result, taste qualities are not worse than traditional rice + is not welded to the taper.
Bulgore benefits, composition
The cereal contains a large number of vitamins and trace elements: folic acid, vitamins B, RR, E, copper, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, iron.
- ✔-chloride Bulgur in raw form is 347 kcal per 100 gr.
- ✔-cloings of prepared (boiled) Bulgur 83 kcal per 100 gr.
Eating cereals Bulgur will help:
- Improve nervous system
- Restore metabolism
- put in order condition nails, hair and skin
- Relieve overweight, despite the high percentage of calorie
- Clear the organism from sticking
- Reduces blood sugar level
- The cereal contains fiber in a large volume, so it will take a small portion for saturation. Such food will not affect the figure.
Contraindications. Crupes of Bulgur can harm the body if:
- There is an allergy to gluten
- Increased acidity
- There are frequent diarrhea and meteorism
- Fixed inflammatory processes of the gastric mucosa
- There is a tendency to overeat
If you notice such symptoms after eating porridge, then refer to the doctor to clarify the cause.
How to cook Bulgur in a saucepan
- Bulgur (1/2 cup)
- Water (1 cup)
- Vegetable oil / cream or olive (2 tbsp.).
Take the Bulgur (some are washed, but then it becomes a water) and fall asleep in a preheated saucepan with vegetable / olive or creamy oil. Tomit on fire 2-4 minutes, then pour 1 cup of hot water, salt, cover with a lid and negotiate 15-20min. Note: If the water quickly flipped out (maybe if the croups are too old or legged), then pour another half a cup of water. All is ready!
How to cook Bulgur in a slow cooker
For cooking, you will need: butter (45 g), Bulgur (300 gr.), Water (460 ml.), Spices.
To begin with, we cast oil in a slow cooker, turning the "frying" mode and fall asleep the crum. Next, fry it up to 5 minutes. Until the delicate nut aroma appears. After the bowl, we pour boiling water, sprinkle with spices, closed with a lid and tom up to 20 minutes. In the "Crup" mode. All is ready! You can also cook cornpall in a slow cooker.
Features when cooking Bulgur:
- Bulgur is not washed and pre-soaked.
- Before cooking, the croup first roasted on the oil (creamy, vegetable, olive) for the saturation of the flavor and walnut lifting, and then the water is already poured.
- Basically, cooking uses dishes with a thick bottom.
- In the process, the Bulgur increases 3 times, so calculate the portions in advance.
- The proportions of the ingredients: water and cereals 1: 2. The perfect ratio for getting a viscous porridge.
Bulgur Cooking recipes
Bulgument salad, beans and cheese
- Bulgur Cree (0.5 cup)
- Water (1 cup)
- Stroke beans (100-150g)
- garlic (2 teeth)
- Cheese (preferably parmesan) 100g
- Lemon juice (a few drops)
- Salt, spices
How to cook Bulgur for salad?
Fill with hot water bulgour, let it brew 35 minutes and pour lemon juice. Beans dip in salted water and cook up to 5 minutes. After - we fold on a colander, we pour cool water, lay it on a frying pan, add chuckled garlic and after 2 minutes. We pour some water. Remove from the fire, fall asleep cheese, spices and all thoroughly mix. Salad feed warm. Enjoy your meal!
Tabule Salad with Bulgur
- Bulgur (165 g)
- Tomatoes (2 pcs)
- Onions on (2 pcs)
- Olive oil (4 tbsp)
- salt pepper
Bulgur is soaked in water for 30 minutes, then drain and squeeze it well. Bulgur for salad do not cook! Next, cut the bulb, parsley and tomato cubes. All products are gently mixed, we pour oil olive and sprinkle with spices. Tasty and useful tabula salad ready!
Bulgon fried with mushrooms
- Groats Bulgur (1 Art.)
- bulb (2 pcs.)
- Mushrooms any (champignons) 450 gr.
- Water (2st.)
- Greens fresh
- Olive oil or vegetable (4 tbsp)
- Spices, Sol.
Cut the fine onions, fry slightly on the oil and add mushrooms. After - Suck Bulgur, fry up to 5 minutes, pour water, season with spices and drive up to 15 minutes. The finished dish sprinkle with fresh greens.
Bulgur and lentils Turkish soup
- Bulgur (half cup)
- Lentil red (half of the glass)
- Lukovitsa (1 pcs)
- Tomato paste (1 tbsp)
- Hammer paprika (or dried sweet pepper) 1 tsp.
- butter creamy (grained) 55 g
- Any broth (vegetable / chicken) 2 l.
- Spices: pepper, salt
Heat the oil in the saucepan, lay out finely chopped onions and inscribe up to 5 minutes. Then we suck paprika, pepper and mix. Next, turn to add tomato paste and hot broth. All this is Thoms up to two minutes. Next, spread to the billet Bulgur + lentil and cook up to 25 minutes. At the end, season with spices and let us last up to 15 minutes.
Eggplants stuffed with Bulgur
- Eggplants (4 pcs.)
- Bulgur (1 Art.)
- bulb + carrot 1 pcs.
- Any minced meat (450 gr.)
- Tomato sauce or juice (550 ml.)
- Salt, pepper black + fragrant, sugar for fill (1 tbsp)
We rinse a good eggplant, dry and remove the flesh with a spoon / knife. Sprinkle with spices and so far.
In a frying pan with vegetable oil, lay a chopped bulb, carrot and fry until soft. Then add meat minced meat, the pulp of eggplants, mix and plunge up to 7 minutes. Next, we snatch Bulgur, sprinkle with spices, a few minutes and remove.
We take a saucepan, pour tomato juice / sauce, add spices, pepper peas, sugar and boiling. Eggplants with filling from the Bulgur and vegetables, lay out in boiling tomato juice, cover with a lid and shops on a small fire up to 60 minutes. Enjoy your meal!