High gas formation, or meteorism - a phenomenon common everywhere, so tablets from meteorism and gases from the shelves of pharmacies are spilled very quickly. The gases in the intestinal lumen have a form of foam with a large number of small bubbles containing gas. Normally, in the intestine of a healthy person, up to 20 ml of gases is located, and 600-1200 ml is distinguished through the rectum, with pathological processes, up to 5000 ml of gases can be released through the rectum. To frequent reasons of meteorism include diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, disorders of the intestinal microflora and the ratios between producing and gas consuming by microorganisms, disorders of the intestinal activity, as well as stress. Often, flatulence becomes a consequence of unbalanced nutrition with a large amount of coarse fiber, leguminous crops, raw vegetables and fruits, and products for which fermentation and fermentation are characteristic (for example, it is kvass or sauerkraut). Such a "style" of nutrition is characteristic of the inhabitants of large cities. The best means from the meteorism and the bloating can only be chosen after the identification of the reasons that led to the development of the disease, therefore the exact diagnosis is an important principle in the therapy of alert. One of the basic principles of the treatment of meteorism is the removal of the intestinal intestine accumulated in the lumet, the restoration of the intestinal motor function, the restoration of biocenosis (normal intestinal microflora) and the treatment of the main disease, the manifestation of which is meteorism. Treatment of meteorism: the best preparations and pills from bloating Preparations of the group are distinguished by a narrow spectrum of contraindications, and can be used to treat meteorism and in adults, and in children. However, with meteorism caused by chronic diseases of the digestive tract, enterosorbents only have a temporary facilitating effect. White coal. A more modern alternative to the classic activated carbon, a natural preparation based on microcrystalline cellulose and silica dioxide. It has more powerful absorbent potential, helps effectively reduce gas formation and stimulate intestinal motor activity. This drug from the intestinal meteorism is not used during pregnancy. Medicines-defoamers against meteorism Meteespasmil. The drug is designed with the introduction of a substance that reduces gas formation into the symichth. Some reduces the sore intestinal sensitivity. Espumizan. One of the most common and known drugs in the meteorism in adults. Produced in different forms - in the form of droplets, capsules, emulsions and granules. Actively destroys gas bubbles, improving the well-being of a person suffering from excess gas formation. Espumizan is not used in intestinal obstruction; Able to cause an allergic reaction. Espumizan is allowed during pregnancy. Antician anti-meteorism drugs Medicines-prokinetics against meteorism
Three main sources of intestinal gases can be called a swallowable air, gases that fall into intestinal clearance of blood, and gases that are synthesized in the intestines in fermentation, rotting and as a result of the vital activity of special gas production microorganisms in the composition of intestinal microflora.
Treatment of intestinal meteorism: principles and groups of drugs
The basic principle of treatment of the abdomen is to identify and eliminate the factors that lead to increased gas formation.
In the treatment of meteorism, adults use drugs of several main groups. These are enterosorbents, foaming drugs (wind turbines), means containing digestive enzymes, antispasmodics (remove spasm and reduce pain syndrome), prokinetics that improve motor (motor) intestinal activity, and means normalizing intestinal microflora balance.
Preparations and enterosorbents against meteorism
Activated carbon. Natural and universal remedy for meteorism in the intestine, which is used for "collection" (absorption) substances causing putrid processes and fermentation. The tool works not only in the meteorism, but also when disorders of digestion and poisoning. Activated coal is good because it is not absorbed into the blood, acting only in the lumen of the intestine. Release medicine in the form of tablets. When taking it is important to remember that a long and uncontrolled activated carbon can cause constipation.
Polysorb. Another effective enterosorbent, which contains silicon dioxide. Produced in powder; Polysorb in the form of a solution (suspension). It has the ability to absorb excess gases and harmful substances (toxins), providing a cleansing effect. This medicine is prescribed during meteorism and gases against the background of food poisoning or in intestinal infections. Contraindicated in the intestinal atony and the danger of gastrointestinal bleeding.
The defoamers have a rapid effect, "collapsed" bubbles in the intestine of gases, but require long-term use to ensure the long-term effects of the effect.
Preparations from the spasmodic group eliminate the intestinal muscles spasms, and remove the pain syndrome, which is often accompanied by the process of accumulating gases in the intestine and stretching the intestinal wall. Most often from the meteorism and the bloating of the abdomen, drugs of NO-SPAP (DROTAVERIN), Papaverin, and a more modern means - neuthine are used.
High gas formation, or meteorism - a phenomenon common everywhere, so tablets from meteorism and gases from the shelves of pharmacies are spilled very quickly. The gases in the intestinal lumen have a form of foam with a large number of small bubbles containing gas. Normally, in the intestine of a healthy person, up to 20 ml of gases is located, and 600-1200 ml is distinguished through the rectum, with pathological processes, up to 5000 ml of gases can be released through the rectum.
To frequent reasons of meteorism include diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, disorders of the intestinal microflora and the ratios between producing and gas consuming by microorganisms, disorders of the intestinal activity, as well as stress. Often, flatulence becomes a consequence of unbalanced nutrition with a large amount of coarse fiber, leguminous crops, raw vegetables and fruits, and products for which fermentation and fermentation are characteristic (for example, it is kvass or sauerkraut). Such a "style" of nutrition is characteristic of the inhabitants of large cities.
The best means from the meteorism and the bloating can only be chosen after the identification of the reasons that led to the development of the disease, therefore the exact diagnosis is an important principle in the therapy of alert. One of the basic principles of the treatment of meteorism is the removal of the intestinal intestine accumulated in the lumet, the restoration of the intestinal motor function, the restoration of biocenosis (normal intestinal microflora) and the treatment of the main disease, the manifestation of which is meteorism.
Treatment of meteorism: the best preparations and pills from bloating
Preparations of the group are distinguished by a narrow spectrum of contraindications, and can be used to treat meteorism and in adults, and in children. However, with meteorism caused by chronic diseases of the digestive tract, enterosorbents only have a temporary facilitating effect.
White coal. A more modern alternative to the classic activated carbon, a natural preparation based on microcrystalline cellulose and silica dioxide. It has more powerful absorbent potential, helps effectively reduce gas formation and stimulate intestinal motor activity. This drug from the intestinal meteorism is not used during pregnancy.
Medicines-defoamers against meteorism
Meteespasmil. The drug is designed with the introduction of a substance that reduces gas formation into the symichth. Some reduces the sore intestinal sensitivity. Espumizan. One of the most common and known drugs in the meteorism in adults. Produced in different forms - in the form of droplets, capsules, emulsions and granules. Actively destroys gas bubbles, improving the well-being of a person suffering from excess gas formation. Espumizan is not used in intestinal obstruction; Able to cause an allergic reaction. Espumizan is allowed during pregnancy. Antician anti-meteorism drugs
Medicines-prokinetics against meteorism
Prokinetics helps to improve the motor activity of the gastrointestinal tract, to make a faster process of passing the food lumen in the intestinal lumen, and by reducing the time of food in the intestine, reduce the intensity of fermentation and rotting processes that are accompanied by gas release.
Domperidon, passenger, Motilium. These medicines are often used in the meteorism therapy scheme. They help improve food digestibility, reducing the number of gases accumulating in the intestinal. In addition to meteorism, these drugs are prescribed when exhausting, heartburn, nausea and functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Enzyme preparations against meteorism
- Enzymes help to normalize digestive functions, improve the overall condition of the person with various manifestations of diseases of the digestive system, including when the abdomen and increased gas formation.
- Mezim forte. It helps faster cleavage and suction in the thick intestine of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, as well as starch. It facilitates the feeling of gravity in an episodic overeating, with meteorism, it helps with diarrhea, diseases of the stomach and pancreas. It does not apply in cases where the person has been identified by pancreatitis in the stages of exacerbation or the chronic has aggravated.
- Preparations normalizing intestinal microflora against meteorism
Choosing than to treat bowel flatulence, doctors use drugs to restore the balance of normal microflora. The state of intestinal microflora depends largely, how much gases is formed in the intestine.
Linex. The preparation contains three types of lactic acid bacteria. It has a pronounced "fixing" action, eliminating diarrhea. Allowed for use at any age, however, to achieve a long-term effect of normalization, microflora requires a long course of treatment. Contraindications for the use of linex include individual intolerance of fermented milk products; When taking the drug, skin rashes and itching are possible.
Lactofilm. The combined drug, which consists of natural sorbent lignin, and prebiotic (lactulose), which creates conditions for the growth of the useful intestinal microflora. Improves intestinal peristalsis, actively binds and helps to remove toxins and harmful substances from the intestinal lumen and harmful substances, including those causing increased gas formation. Produced in the form of tablets.
Modern drug-synbiotic, which is designed to restore and maintain the balance of intestinal microflora in adults and children over 3 years old. As part of the funds, 9 different types of beneficial bacteria (bifidobacteria, lactobacteria) are represented at once, in the normal amount of intestinal microflora, and unsecured carbohydrates (prebiotics), which are not splitting in the intestines and provide a nutrient medium for the growth of useful microflora. Provides normalization of intestinal microflora and processes occurring in the gastrointestinal tract, including gas formation. It can be applied even in people with lactase insufficiency (individual intolerance to dairy products).
- The diet acts as an important auxiliary element of therapy in the detection of meteorism. People suffering from flatulence, it is important not only to take pills from meteorism and gases, but also to reconsider their familiar diet. It is important to eliminate gas-forming products - grapes, sorrel, gooseberry, cabbage, legumes, carbonated drinks, alcohol, and reducing the frequency of consumption of oily, fried and high-calorie food. In the diet follows the content of fermented milk products (if there is no intolerance), crumbly porridge, steam or boiled vegetables, low-fat varieties of meat, birds and fish. In the absence of the effect, it is necessary to contact the doctor.
- Treatment of meteorism
Based on an integrated approach and includes:
- changing the diet;
- Treatment of the main disease and detected during the examination of violations;
- restoration of intestine microflora;
- Removal and prevention of excess gas formation in the intestine.
After establishing the cause of increased gas formation, the doctor prescribes a diet and treatment of the underlying disease. Preparations are also prescribed to normalize the intestinal microflora (probiotics).
Meteorism treatment at home
The treatment of meteorism can be carried out independently using drugs for the restoration of intestinal microflora, enzymes or medicinal herbs.
At home, a decoction of chamomile, Fennel, Barbarisa, Tumin will help to get rid of high gas formation.
You can also use Hilak Forte, Linex, Espumizan, Mezim Forte. Useful bacteria or enzymes in these preparations are restored to the intestines to restore the natural microflora, microbes are destroyed, which cause gases in the intestines, improve digestion.
- Meteorism treatment by folk remedies
- The treatment of meteorism in some cases can be carried out using the funds of traditional medicine. There are a large number of recipes that eliminate increased gas formation, among them you can select the following:
- Infusion of chamomile (1 tbsp. dry flowers for 250ml boiling water, insist of half an hour). Infusion should be taken in half a compartment before eating twice a day. During treatment, it is recommended to eliminate sweet, carbonated drinks, compotes.
Cleaning enema with chamomile (prepare chamomile infusion, add 2 liters of water to it). The enema is placed twice a day - in the morning and in the evening - within 2-3 days.
- The course is recommended to repeat once every three months.
- Juice of sauerkraut or cucumber brine drink on an empty stomach in half a cup.
Sliced tea with milk (brew ordinary tea, add some boiled milk, pinch of salt). Tea prepared in this way should be drunk on an empty stomach in small sips.
Infusion of garlic (2 teeth), salts (1 tbsp), dill, several sheets of black currant (pour 2 l of water and insist 24 hours). Take half a cup on an empty stomach.
Infusion of parsley (2-3 tons. Pour 250ml boiling water, insist eight hours). Before use, infusion is mixed with mineral water (1: 3) and accepted by half a cup on an empty stomach.
Folk medicine is recommended for increased gas formation and blooming to eat salads from carrots, bell peppers, cucumbers, pumpkins, beets, tomatoes, zucchini, including fruits in the diet. Also well helped to cope with the blooming seeds.
On an empty stomach, you can eat fresh crushed carrots or drink rowan red infusion.
When you dry, it is recommended to drink 1 tbsp in the morning. Olive oil, and before bedtime to eat several dates and white raisins.
Treatment of meteorism herbs
The treatment of meteorism with the help of herbs helps to get rid of extra gases in the intestine and facilitate the state:
The infusion of parsley roots (100ml boiling water, 1 tbsp. Parsushki, insist for 20 minutes). The effects of infusion take several times a day at 1 tbsp. 30 minutes before meals. It is also recommended to use a fresh parsley, which is an excellent preventive tool in the meteorism.
Durce water will help to warn meteorism. Such water can be bought at the pharmacy or prepare yourself (1h.l. crushed seeds, 250ml boiling water, insist 60 minutes). Water takes 1/3 cups 30 minutes before meals three times a day.
Infusion of Cumin seeds (1 tbsp. Seeds, 250 ml of boiling water, insisted in a warm place for 30 minutes). The effects of infusion take 1ch.l. Several times a day before meals.
Infusion of dandelion roots (1ch.l. crushed roots, 250 ml of boiled chilled water, insist about 8 hours). Take an infusion of 1/4 cup several times a day 30 minutes before meals.
The infusion of the grass of the Donnik (1C.L. Herbs, 250 ml of boiled chilled water, insistant 4 hours). Take 1/4 cup several times a day before meals.
Herbal collection from rowan (3h.l.), dill seeds (2h.l.), mint (2h.l.), daisies (2h.l.), Valerian root (1 tsp). For the preparation of infusion mix all the components, take 2 tsp. Ground mixture of grass, pour 250 ml of boiling water (preferably prepare infusion in the thermos). After cooling, strain and take 1/3 glasses in the morning and in the evening before meals.
Treatment of meteorism medicines
The meteorism is usually used by Mezim, Hilak-Forte, Smekt, Espumizan, Linex.
The treatment of meteorism with the help of enzyme preparations (mesim forte) is aimed at facilitating the digestive process in the small intestine. Enzymes included in the preparations split and contribute to the absorption of trace elements in the intestine.
Espumizan devastantly affects gases in the intestine and promotes their elimination.
Hilak forte is usually used as an aid with meteorism. The preparation is organic and fatty acids that maintain the natural intestinal microflora and increase the growth of useful bacteria.
The smell is a natural preparation that acts locally and is not absorbed into the blood. In the intestine, the drug absorbs excess gases, displays them, and also helps protect the mucous membrane.
Linex contains live bacteria that in the intestines begin to multiply, while suppressing the growth of pathogenic flora. The drug does not have a quick effect in the meteorism, but after the course of treatment, the intestinal microflora is restored and the state is normalized.
In some cases, the meteorism is taken by enterosorbents (preparations that absorb and deriving harmful substances from the body). The most famous enterosorbents are activated carbon, enterosgel.
Treatment of meteorism activated coal
The treatment of meteorism often begins with the reception of activated carbon. This famous enterosorbent actively absorbs excess gases, harmful substances, toxins, etc. Coal should be taken for several days (no more than 4 days) in the morning and in the evening. The dosage of the drug is calculated as follows: 1 coal tablet by 10 kg of body weight.
It is worth noting that the activated carbon has several drawbacks, in particular, it absorbs and removes useful trace elements from the body.
Treatment of meteorism in adults
The treatment of meteorism in adults is primarily aimed at removing the accumulated gases from the intestine and the general relief of the patient's condition (elimination of discomfort, pain, etc.).
During the survey, the specialist should determine the cause of bloating and eliminate it (or to reduce its influence as much as possible).
With meteorism, a diet is assigned, which excludes fat, fried foods, legumes (in some cases dairy products).
Adult patients for removing gases are prescribed cleaning belizes, gas trappers, after which the condition is significantly improved.
Medicinal preparations are also prescribed (Espumizan, enzymes, enterosorbents).
If the cause of the blink was the mechanical barrier, the doctor prescribes surgical treatment.
Treatment of meteorism in children
The treatment of meteorism in children depends on the cause of the disease.
First of all, the doctor finds out the child's diet and adjusts it if necessary.
Also, the cause of meteorism in children may be various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, disruption of intestinal microflora.
When swelling, children remove gases from the intestines with the help of prokinetic drugs, folk medicine (tincture of cumin, dill), which contribute to digestion of food, reduce the processes of rotting and fermentation in the intestine, remove gases. Remove and remove excess gases also help drugs - defoamers, enterosorbents (activated carbon), but it is not recommended to abuse with such drugs, since they also derive useful trace elements from the body.
There are also non-drug treatment products, for example, a warm heater on the stomach, massage, a gas trap, a candle with glycerin, according to most professionals, these methods are better to use at the beginning of treatment and with ineffectiveness, already refer to medicinal therapy.
In case of meteorism, the vegetable preparation of iberogast of German production is well helped. Due to the complex composition, the drug improves intestinal peristalsis, improves digestion, outputs gases. Also, the drug relaxes smooth muscles, relieves soreness, improves the digestive process, reduces the processes of rotting and fermentation in the intestine. In addition to meteorism, the drug helps when heartburn, stomach spasms, gastritis, etc.
Ibergast is well tolerated and appointed with children from three years.
Treatment of meteorism in infants
The treatment of meteorism in breast children also depends on the cause of the disorder. Before appointing treatment, it is recommended to fully examine the child, find out the diet of the child or mother (which is important if it feeds the breast).
The intestinal peristalsis in newborns is rather weak, since they move little, in addition, the intestine microflora in infants is not formed, the population of bacteria occurs in the process of feeding and life of the baby, therefore, the meteorism in newborns (colic) is a practically inevitable phenomenon.
To facilitate the condition of the baby, it is recommended to make a circular abdomen massage (clockwise), put it on a solid surface for 10 minutes on the tummy, to make gymnastics (slowly pressing the bent toddler legs to the tummy).
If a baby on breastfeeding, mother's nutrition can significantly affect the development of meteorism. As already mentioned, the bowel of the newborn after birth begins to settle with bacteria, which is inextricably linked with the advent of excess gases.
Mother use of products that increase gas formation (cabbage, legumes, sweets, coffee, kvass, fresh fruits, dairy products, walnuts), can enhance gas formation.
Regardless of the causes of the disorder, the doctor recommends giving the baby to the tincture of fennel, chamomile, mint, dill water before eating for 1 tsp.
With a strong meteorism, if the tincture of herbs does not help, then the doctor can prescribe medication therapy: Espumizan, Simeticon, Prebiotics or probiotics.
Treatment of meteorism in the dog
The treatment of meteorism in the dog is prescribed after the diagnosis of the animal. At bloating, it is recommended to refer to the veterinarian, which will reveal the cause of the disorder (often the cause of meteorism is the intestinal pathology, lack of digestive enzymes).
After examination, the veterinarian determines the course of treatment. In addition to symptomatic treatment (drugs for gases, reduction of pain, spasms, etc.) The doctor may appoint a reception of enzymes or food additives.
Also, the veterinarian can recommend a diet that will help to establish the process of digestion in the animal.
Treatment of strong meteorism
Treatment of meteorism, especially strongly and often repeating, rather complex process. First of all, it is necessary to identify the main disease that provokes a disorder, so with a strong form of meteorism it is recommended to consult a doctor and go through a full examination.
To reduce gas formation, it is necessary to use less products that contribute to the formation of gases (cabbage, legumes, flour products, carbonated drinks), it is recommended to include more protein food (meat, eggs, cottage cheese) in its diet.
Treatment of bloating and meteorism
The treatment of meteorism, as already mentioned, is prescribed depending on the cause that caused disorder.
If the cause of strong gas formation is fructose, lactose, sorbitol, then the use of these sugars should be eliminated.
If lactose is in milk, the doctor can assign enzymes that will help you master the product.
With gas formation you need to exclude cabbage, apricots, bananas, legumes, lentils, carrots, onions, wholegrain products from the diet.
Gas-forming products are quite a lot, so in each particular case it is recommended to develop an individual diet.
Simetics, activated carbon, espeamizan, etc. are used to treat meteorism.
The reason for the accumulation of gases and bloating is washes a barrier, which prevents the liberation of the stomach or intestinal passability, which leads to stagnation, rotting and fermentation in the intestine. In this case, the specialist may appoint surgical treatment.
With violation of the digestion function, drugs that improve the intestinal peristalsis are prescribed, digestion. With a rapid reproduction of bacteria in the intestine, antibacterial drugs are prescribed, however, in most cases, such treatment shows a short-term result or inefficiently ineffective.
Treatment of meteorism and constipation
Treatment of meteorism, which is accompanied by constipation, has several important points. First of all, when constipation, it is necessary to increase the motor activity, to correct the power, take the weighty drugs.
With constipation, you should walk more walk in the fresh air, to make gymnastics (daily for 10-15 minutes), which will improve the intestinal peristalsis, lead the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, will strengthen the pureth walls.
When swelling and constipation, you need to pay attention to food. You should eat in certain hours (4-5 times a day). The menu must include rich fiber products (fruits, vegetables). The body does not assimilate the fiber, but it increases in the amount of powerful masses, which facilitates the intestinal progress.
You can add branning diet, which also stimulate the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
- It is useful to use prunes, buckwheat porridge, low-fat meat, completely eliminate fatty, salty products, preservation, alcoholic, carbonated drinks.
- On a day you need to drink no less than 1.5 liters of water, since an insufficient amount of fluid is one and the causes of solidification of the carts.
- Treatment of belching and meteorism
The treatment of meteorism, which is accompanied by exemption or nausea, is aimed at the correction of unbalanced nutrition or light poisoning (the most frequent causes of bloating and belching). — To remove unpleasant symptoms use activated carbon or other sorbents.
Effectively eliminate meteorism preparations based on Simeticon (Espumizan, Relzer, Colikid, meteorpazmil, etc.). These drugs destroy air bubbles in the intestines and contribute to their elimination.
In the pathology of the gastrointestinal tract, a specialist consultation is required, the establishment of an accurate diagnosis and treatment of the underlying disease.
- As a rule, enzymes and drugs are used as auxiliary therapy and the drugs that improve the motor activity of the gastrointestinal tract (prokinetics).
- The treatment of meteorism is based on an integrated approach and in most cases includes the feeding of the diet, the treatment of the main disease and other violations identified during the examination, the restoration of the natural intestinal microflora, the treatment of violations of the GTS functions, prevention of increased education and accumulation of gases in the intestine.
- All news Previous Next
- The bloating or meteorism is a widespread state. It occurs with the increased accumulation of gases in the gastrointestinal tract and causes an unpleasant feeling of cutting. What are the reasons for the bloating?
What causes increased gas formation
A healthy person is normal in the intestines present about 200 ml of gases.
Their sources are:
The air that falls into the stomach with food;
- gases produced in the intestines of bacteria;
- Gas that come from the blood.
- The presence of moderate gas formation
- Most of them is allocated during defecation or can be separated separately. But with a violation of intestines, fermentation arises, as a result of which the gases are formed in excess volume.
- The bloating and gas formation in adults can cause:
- The bloating of the child may occur due to the imperfection of the enzyme system or its functional disorders. The bloating in women is often provoked by gynecological diseases, hormonal changes during a climax or pregnancy.
- Such a minor symptom as increased gas formation may indicate serious problems in the body.
- Manifestations of meteorism
The symptoms of the abdomen are manifested:
a sense of cutting;
- decline in appetite;
- diarrhea or constipation.
- Sometimes extraordinary symptoms appear: heart rhythm failures, reduced mood, sleep disorders.
- How to treat
The treatment of abdominal bloating is necessary if the increased gas formation has become the usual state. Initially, you need to pass the survey to establish the cause. And then the doctor will prescribe the necessary drugs for therapy of the main pathology and elimination of meteorism.
The following drugs from the bloating can be used:
antispasmodics - to normalize the intestinal tone, pain relief and discrepancy;
Sorbents - stop fermentation, absorbing irritants;
Probiotics are necessary to improve the digestive process and prevent fermentation.
- Power correction is also necessary. Diet When the abdomen is bloated, eliminates products that increase gas formation and beverages, causing fermentation reaction (beer, carbonated water, kvass).
- But if the survey did not reveal any serious diseases and treatment is not required to remove the bloating of the abdomen, use folk methods.
- Treatment occurs depending on the root cause.
- Funds of traditional medicine
How to quickly get rid of the bloating of the abdomen in adults? Can be used:
Ginger tea - ginger enhances salivation and increases the production of bile, which has a positive effect on digestion. The substances contained in the plant have spasmolytic effects and reduce gas formation.
Fennel seeds - essential oils and a number of other components in their composition stimulate the formation of bile and contribute to the promotion of food on the gastrointestinal tract. To get rid of unpleasant sensations, you can cook a decoction or chew seeds after meals.
Apple vinegar - in its composition contains probiotics. Their appointment: Improving digestion, reducing the bloating and preventing gases in the future. To facilitate the symptoms, it is necessary to drink a drink consisting of a glass of water and 2-tablespoons of vinegar.
Chamomile tea - the substances contained in the plant have antimicrobial properties and are successfully struggling with inflammatory processes. Use therapeutic tea to normalize the work of the gastrointestinal tract, get rid of unpleasant sensations when overeating and colic.
If you cannot eliminate the cause of gas formation, then any treatment will be only symptomatic and can hide the disease.
How to quickly get rid of the scrawl with the help of tablets? One of the most harmless funds that can be used without a prescription of the doctor is activated coal. Due to good porosity, coal quickly absorbs toxins and eliminates meteorism. It can be used for both treatment and a prophylactic goal.
Compliance with these recommendations will help prevent meteorism and significantly reduce the number of his relapses.
Prevention of scrawling includes:
Reducing the amount of portion and an increase in the number of food meals - so the digestive system will be easier to cope with their functions;
- Refusal to lollipops, chewing gum and drinking drinks through the tube - this will prevent out of unnecessary air, which causes meteorism;
- The calm situation during food reducing the risk of developing various diseases;
- Refusal of smoking, which contributes to getting into the body of excessive air.
And also do not forget to move more. Physical activity eliminates the digestive tract from gases and allows you to strengthen the health as a whole.
What is the bloating
The bloating or meteorism is a syndrome caused by the accumulation in the gastrointestinal tract of an overnight amount of gases.
Swimming can occur both in the excessive formation of gases in the digestive organs and in their insufficient lead. Gas delay more often worried in the afternoon, when the digestion system functions as actively as possible. The discomfort can pass after visiting the toilet, but sometimes it does not even save the act of defecation - the gas continues to accumulate and periodically go through an anal hole with various unpleasant odors and loud sound.
Meteorism is not a separate disease, this state is manifested by a variety of symptoms, and many factors can affect its appearance.
- Periodic bloating is familiar with absolutely everyone, it is usually associated with a meal of food causing increased gas formation, and quickly passes. But constant discomfort and abdominal pain talk about the presence of pathology. Very often, the swelling of the abdomen is associated with a significant accumulation of feet masses in a thick intestine, an overflow of fat in the abdomen, a fluid delay in the body. The effectiveness of further treatment depends on the correct determination of the reasons for the swell.
- Causes of bloating
- The intestine of a person produces gases every day, but most of them, about 70%, we absorb with air while eating. Each time we swallow food, 2-3 ml of air comes into the stomach.
- Normally, in the intestine of a healthy adult, about 200 ml of gas is constantly present, and the total circulation per day is 20 or more liters. Through the rectum during the same time it is distinguished from 200 ml to 2 liters of gas.
- The stomach already has a certain amount of carbon dioxide - the product released during the reaction of hydrochloric acid with food containing alkali. In the duodenum, carbon dioxide is also formed in the reaction of the components of pancreatic juice with hydrochloric acid coming from the stomach.
Gazes in the intestines are formed from several sources:
Gas allocated in the process of fermentation and rotting food;
products of metabolic activity of bacteria formed in the fermentation process;
Gas coming from blood circulation system.
The air entered with the food is summed up with gases located in the digestion organs, forming a foam of small bubbles. These bubbles are covered with slippery mucus providing gas free progress towards the anal opening during the peristaltic.
- Organic substances that are not attempted in the small intestine enter the colon. Their composition determines the smell of gas. An unpleasant smell of gases and carriages is associated with the formation of hydrogen sulfide and ammonia proteins. If protein exchange products prevail over other components, the smell of rotting products appears. Vegetable fibers, fiber and complex carbohydrates form a large volume of gas, in which carbon dioxide prevails, not smelling.
- The composition of the gas and its number in various segments of the digestive system are determined by the balance between the processes of education and elimination. The sweat occurs if gases in the intestine accumulates more than the body can bring.
- Causes of Physiological Screation
- All the reasons for the bloating of the belly are divided into two large groups: periodic functional disorders arising from healthy people under the influence of certain factors, and manifestations of various diseases of the digestive organs. Among the frequent causes of bloating not related to systemic diseases:
- Wrong food behavior. Lack of power mode, too much the volume of eaten food for one reception, overeating overnight, sedentary lifestyle, constant snacks of harmful products.
- Transition to unusual food, for example, when traveling to a country with specific culinary traditions. The bloating can occur when switching to an unbalanced diet for weight loss. The cause of the painful state is the lack of pancreas enzymes necessary to digest unfamiliar products.
Frequent use of products that stimulate excessive formation of gas, for example, kvass and black bread, beginning the fermentation process when entering the intestine.
Air travel. The so-called high-altitude meteorism is associated with the expansion of gases and the increase in their pressure on the digestive organs due to the decrease in atmospheric pressure at high height.
Hormonal changes during the menstrual cycle and during pregnancy.
All these reasons do not imply pathologies of internal organs. They are periodic and pass after the elimination of factors that caused discomfort.
Meteorism is often found at the old age due to the inevitable changes in the physiology of the intestine. Over time, atrophy of the muscular intestinal wall occurs and the decrease in the functionality of the digestive juices. As a result, the gases and untrained products are delayed in the intestine, causing meteorism.
- Meteorism caused by swallowing excess air during meals is called aerophage.
- The air swallowed during eating and drinking is more than half of the composition of the intestinal gas. Air swallowing is associated with:
- fast food on the go
- conversations during meals,
- insufficient chewing and swallowing large pieces,
- smoking while eating
- roasting with carbonated drinks
- Drink drinks through the straw.
- A large amount of air enters the stomach with a constant chewing chewing gum.
- After eating in volatility, part of the sword air comes out with belching, but the other part enters the gastrointestinal tract.
Another reason for Aerophagia is poorly fitted dentures. Many air enters the stomach and with an increased salivation arising from neurosis and stress or as a result of certain diseases of the digestive organs, such as pancreatitis or stomach ulcers.
Diseases causing bloating and gas formation
Almost all acute or chronic diseases of the digestive organs can cause the scrawl, as they violate the processes of digestion and suction of food and worsen the intestine motorcy.
Most often, meteorism is one of the symptoms:
inflammation with colitis, gastritis, enteritis;
irritable intestinal syndrome;
inflammation of the pancreas - pancreatitis;
inflammation of the gallbladder and biliary tract - cholecystitis;
tumors of the stomach and intestines of any etiology, adhesions, the presence of intestinal parasites (worms), etc.;
poisoning that caused disorders of the intestinal motility;
neuroses and other diseases of the central nervous system.
- An increase in belly is not always associated with excess gases in the intestine. The big belly appears during obesity. A person may feel quite satisfactory, but it is impossible to forget that excess fat in the abdomen disrupts the rate of metabolic processes and is a risk factor in the development of hypertension, diabetes and other serious pathologies.
- The bloating is almost always accompanied by another functional disorder of the digestion system - irritable bowel syndrome. With this pathology, the gastrointestinal diseases are not detected, and the intestinal motorcy is disturbed due to the problems of nervous or humoral nature.
- The main symptom of irritable intestines is a frequent pain in the stomach and stool disorders. The chair can be both liquid and too solid, causing constipation. Meteorism accompanies both forms of disorder. Gases in the irritable bowel syndrome are formed due to changes in intestinal microflora and slow motion due to problems with reflex regulation.
The lack of digestive enzymes may occur due to inflammation of the pancreas. As a result, a non-fermented lump falls into a large intestine, but an undeveloped food. Under the action of bacteria, the colon food begins to decompose and wander, forming a significant amount of gas.
The disease that does not relate to the gastrointestinal tract, but causing the bloating of the abdomen - ascites. This pathology is characterized by a cluster in the abdominal cavity of a large amount of fluid. Ascites can be a symptom of severe infection, liver cirrhosis, heart problems, and veins vein thrombosis. Such a state requires immediate medical care.
- Meteorism can also be an indirect sign of Moma of uterus, fibromyoma and ectopic pregnancy. By increasing in size, the uterus begins to squeeze the rectum, preventing the normal outlet of the gases.
- Lactose intolerance
- Lactus deficiency is another of the frequent reasons for the bloating of the abdomen. The essence of pathology lies in the absence or insufficient activity of the lactase enzyme, whose task is the splitting of lactose (milk sugar) on glucose and galactose. Milk sugar, in contrast to glucose and galactose, does not have the ability to be absorbed into the blood and falls unchanged into the colon. Bacteria are engaged in splitting there, and its disposal passes with the release of a large volume of gas.
- The features of this process founded a test for the definition of lactase deficiency with the help of an exhaled air analysis. The pathology indicates a high concentration in it hydrogen. Another symptom of the disease is a liquid stool with foam and a characteristic acidic odor due to the increased secretion of water under the action of non-solren lactose.
Lactase insufficiency is manifested only with solid milk. In kefir, prostrochy and other dairy products of dairy sugar are much smaller, and it is not at all in the cheese and cottage.
Representatives of some nations at the genetic level are not transferred to milk sugar, for example, an adult population of Africa. The gene tolerance for lactose is not formed by peoples, since a long time engaged in crop production, and not agriculture - Japanese, Chinese and some other representatives of Asian countries.
Lactase failure is sometimes diagnosed in weak premature babies, but these cases are rare enough. Before transferring a newborn to lactose-free mixtures, it is necessary to undergo a thorough examination. The situation becomes much more dangerous if the baby has the intolerance to the casein - the main dairy protein, which is contained absolutely in all dairy products, including cheese, cottage cheese and all milk. In this case, the child can be fed only with vegetable milk (Fig. 1), for example, soy, and introduce vegetable lures and gluten-free porridges.
Each third pregnant woman has a bloating abdomen in the second-third trimester. Reinforced gas formation is accompanied by frequent exhaust, heartburn and chairs. This may be due to the following factors:
increasing the uterus and its pressure on the intestines;
- slowdown in the peristaltics due to hormonal restructuring;
- Increased load on the liver and pancreas and insufficient formulation of digestive enzymes.
- What products cause bloating in adults
- The meteorism provokes a large amount of products, this list is largely individual. Some poorly carry exotic fruits and unfamiliar cuisine, and other bloating occurs from traditional products traditional for our latitudes or their combinations. But most of the products-provocateurs are well known (Fig. 2), they are present in each group:
- Bread and baking. Gas formation begins after the use of yeast test products, since yeast - fungi, causing the fermentation process. Especially actively provokes meteorism. Fresh white bread and snob. Black bread also begins to actively roam under the action of gastric juice, which is why it is used in the production of kvass.
Milk - causes bloating, but fermented dairy products, on the contrary, normalize the intestinal microflora balance.
Vegetables are the largest group of products causing the abdomen. Fermentation in the intestines cause all kinds of cabbage, especially white; legumes, especially beans and peas, remain in the intestine in the integral form and cause rapid reproduction of bacteria; Fresh greens, cucumbers, all types of radish, tomatoes, potatoes.
Fruits. Gas formation When eating fruits is associated with a high content of sugar in them, stimulating the fermentation process. Especially the active process causes grapes, pears, peaches and other juicy sweet fruits.
From other products it is worth noting eggs, pork and lamb, mushrooms. The bloating causes a large number of slowly digested protein and coarse vegetable fibers. Active fermentation also provoke rapid carbohydrates.
So that your favorite products do not cause meteorism, you can change the method of cooking. For example, stewed cabbage does not stimulate gas formation. Cucumbers can be poured with vegetable oil, and legumes to pre-dock in water for several hours.
Meteorism can cause neutral products if they are constantly used. For example, rice and fish do not activate fermentation, but if you eat only sushi and rolls, it will very quickly begin constipation, and with them and the process of rotting with enhanced separation of gases.
Figure 2. Products provoking bloating. Source: Medportal
Who most often happens
Despite the fact that the bloating in itself is not a disease and can periodically appear in completely healthy people, risk groups are distinguished, in which this state appears very often:
Excess weight people - excess body weight increases the burden on all organism systems, including the digestive organs. In addition, overweight usually appears in people with incorrect food behavior preferring fatty and sweet food in excessive quantities.
Smokers. Severe air takes place not only when smoking ordinary cigarettes, but also when using electronic gadgets and hookahs.
Pregnant women due to increasing the size of the uterus.
People with chronic diseases of the digestive organs, even during remission.
People suffering from chronic bronchitis and pulmonary diseases. Problems with bronchops and lungs can also provoke meteorism, since difficulty breathing is one of the reasons for talling air during food.
From time to time, 20-30% of people suffer from time to the bloating. This is a very common syndrome.
- Where is bloody
- The bloating is in different departments of the digestive tract.
- In the stomach
The stomach always contains a certain amount of air falling into it by eating. The natural mechanism of getting rid of excess air - belching, the remaining volume falls into the small intestine.
The stomach contains mainly nitrogen and oxygen - the gases contained in the atmosphere and are not smell. An unpleasant smell appears when passing gases through a thin and large intestine.
In the small intestine
In the small intestine, gas bubbles are connected to liquid digested food and absorbed through its mucous membrane.
In the twelfth gauge (the initial division of the delicate intestine), with a hydrochloric acid reaction, carbon dioxide is formed with alkali. In normal condition, most of the carbon dioxide is absorbed into the blood, and the rest passes on into a thick intestine. With excessive carbon dioxide, it is delayed in the small intestine, causing bloating.
In the tolstoy intestine
In the thick intestine, fertile masses accumulate, and the gases are not absorbed into the blood. They can go out only through the rectum. Depending on the volume of the gas accumulated in the colon, it comes out with different frequency.
- Gases affect the work of the thick bowel in different ways. So, an excessive amount of methane in the composition of the gas leads to the constation, because methane makes it difficult for the movement of the feces in the rectum. The increased concentration of hydrogen adversely affects the motorcy, but activates the movement in the lower sections of the colon.
- With problems with digestion and ingress, indole and scatol connections are formed into the thick intestines. Connecting with hydrogen sulfide, they acquire a sharp unpleasant smell.
- Symptoms of bloating
- Excess gas in the digestive system is manifested by common discomfort and some unpleasant symptoms:
- pain and severity in different parts of the abdomen or throughout its area;
- loud sounds in the abdomen, feeling permanent movement in it;
- Gas release with an unpleasant smell accompanied by loud sounds.
- Sometimes there are complaints against frequent belching with an unpleasant taste, heartburn, stomach disorder, sleep problems, emotional instability.
Subjective sensations depend on the specific section of the digestive tract in which the gases accumulate. If the delay occurs in the field of spleen bend, then the complaints are associated with the pain in the left hypochondrium, which gives in the heart, and a common abdomen. The accumulation in the area under the liver is manifested by pain in the right hypochondrium and feeling of the overcrowding of the stomach.
The meteorism of the small intestine is characterized by a common swelling of the abdomen, and thick - on the sides.
What to do when the abdomen
- It is possible to make the condition of the abdomen of the abdomen of some drugs, but take them without consulting a doctor, based on advertising, is very dangerous. With abdominal pains, you can drink antispasmodic tools, but it is best to abandon time from harmful meals and calmly lie down.
- When should you go to the doctor?
- Consult your doctor if the bloating is accompanied by one of the following symptoms:
- Strong or long stomach pain;
- Blood in a chair or a dark, tar-shaped chair;
aggravation of heartburn;
Asymmetrical increase in abdomen;
Inexplicable weight loss.
If the condition is not acute and does not allow you to get out of the house, you should call an ambulance. The sweat can be a sign of acute appendicitis or intestinal obstruction, these states require urgent medical care.
Symptoms saying that bloating is caused by a serious problem.
Sometimes, relying on symptoms, you can suspect a possible reason for the fiction:
Pain and bloating After the use of products from rye, wheat or barley can talk about celiac disease, disease associated with gluten intolerance.
The bloating, followed by constipation or diarrhea, may mean that a person suffers from irritable intestinal syndrome.
- The pain in the right lower abdomen can talk about appendicitis.
- The bloating after the use of certain products can be a sign of food allergies.
- A painful bloating together with a feeling of nausea can be associated with a gall-eyed disease.
- In women, the bloating and impairment of the menstrual cycle may be symptoms of ovarian cancer.
- Pain and bloating when the stomach is empty, there may be evidence of the presence of an ulcer.
- Why is the constant bloating
If the discomfort in the stomach is preserved for a long time, then this is a serious reason to appeal to the therapist and the gastroenterologist. The constant bloating of the belly is anxious symptom, indicating the presence of pathology of the digestive organs. A special concern should be caused by ailment against the background of normalizing nutrition and refusal from harmful food habits.
In case of diseases of the digestion, bloody is accompanied by a complex of other symptoms: severe pain, weakness, nausea, heartburn, diarrhea or constipation.
Treatment of bloating
- There is no uniform treatment of the abdomen, as it depends on why such a state occurs.
- If the bloating is worried very often, it is necessary to refer to the gastroenterologist's doctor and go through a comprehensive examination. Treatment is determined by the presence of the underlying disease.
- Preparations from the bloating and intestines
- Any medicinal drugs are accepted only in agreement with the gastroenterologist.
- The treatment complex includes:
- defoamers - to destroy gas bubbles and facilitating gas output;
- activated carbon and other enterosorbents for collecting toxic waste of bacteria;
- Prokinetics - to stimulate the peristaltics;
preparations with enzymes to improve digestion;
Probiotics are live bacteria to normalize microflora;
Antispasmodics - to remove pain syndrome.
When constipation takes laxatives, but we should not forget that the frequent reception of such drugs adversely affects the motor intestinal motor function.
- It is impossible to talk about some special diet when the abdomen is bloated, since this condition is not a disease. But if attacks are worried regularly, then some recommendations for the organization of food should be followed:
- It is necessary several times a day in small portions, eliminate overeating;
The last meal is no less than 4 hours before sleep;
antispasmodics - to normalize the intestinal tone, pain relief and discrepancy;
Do not drink carbonated drinks, including beer;
gradually introduce products rich in fiber into the diet;
- use fervent foods, they contain bacteria useful for the stomach - probiotics;
- eliminate fried dishes;
- Increase the amount of protein food in the diet.
- The transition to the correct rational nutrition normalizes the operation of the digestive system and helps to avoid the seizures of meteorism.
- Treatment of bloating by folk remedies
- Folk medicine offers many recipes to facilitate the state when the abdomen is blown up, but they need to be used with caution. Any plant is a potential allergen, and non-compliance with proportions can lead to sad consequences. Before using devices of alternative medicine, consult with a doctor.
- Among the folk remedies with the wind turntion can be allocated:
- Infusion of Fennel - 2.5 g of seeds on a glass of water;
Anis - boil 2 anise stars in a glass of water, cool and drink twice a day.
Well helps with the bloating of the abdominal chamomile (Fig. 3). In emergency cases, with a strong hearth you can drink a glass of water with a teaspoon of soda.
Figure 3. Plants contributing to the removal of the abdomen. Source: Medportal
Normalization of the power supply and a healthy lifestyle (Fig. 4) will avoid seizures of meteorism.
Basic principles of prevention:
Fought often, but small portions;
pay attention to physical activity;
abandon carbonated drinks;
Do not chew a chewing and not on the go;
drink more simple clean water;
include fermented fermentation products with prebiotics;
Diary of food to find out which products cause the bloating.
Figure 4. Prevention of meteorism.
The bloating is an unpleasant condition caused by the accumulation of gas in different departments of the digestive system. The correct power supply and refusal of products causing meteorism allows you to quickly get rid of discomfort, but with long-term attacks it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Maintaining frequent LCD symptoms in the general population. Global view of heartburn, constipation, meteorism and abdominal pain / discomfort // Global practical recommendations of the World Gastroenterological Organization. - May, 2013.
Meteorism is a condition that is characterized by increased gas formation in the intestine. It delivers a lot of unpleasant sensations, and sometimes it even causes pain.
Gas formation is a normal phenomenon that occurs when digesting food. However, with irrational nutrition, lack of enzymes, disorders of the GTS operation, this process is activated and becomes pathological.
Causes of appearance
The main cause of increased gas formation and bloating is the activation of the life of the intestinal microflora and disruption of food digestion as a result of enzyme failure.
However, an unpleasant symptom may occur in difficultakening difficulties from the body to which:
Severe air during meals;
chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
Permanent stressful situations.
Products that most often lead to meteorism can be attributed:
carbonated drinks and packaged juices;
Baking and bakery products;
corn, cabbage and legumes;
Products of dairy origin.
The list can be continued to infinity. A common property that combines all these foods is the high content of carbohydrates, which are a nutrient medium for microorganisms producing gases.
Meteorism - this is a reason to consult a doctor
If the swelling of the belly occurs not the first time and worries regularly, then you should not postpone the campaign to a specialist in a long box. This is especially true of situations where increased gas formation is accompanied by a chair disorder and pain.
The gastroenterologist will help to find out the cause of the problem, will fully diagnose, will make a competent diet and prescribes treatment.
Methods of getting rid of methorism
The main methods that will help quickly eliminate flatulence and prevent its appearance in the future:
Careful food experience. When you quickly swallow the food with big pieces, the body is harder to digest it and absorb it, and therefore it becomes a favorable medium for the reproduction of gas production bacteria.
Taking activated carbon at the rate of 1 tablet by 10 kg of body weight. Such drugs such as Hilak Forte or Espumizan can also help.
Exception from the diet of products rich in carbohydrates.
If these ways did not help and the meteorism continues to be disturbed, then you should not engage in self-medication. The best solution will be the appeal to the doctor.
Recipes used to eliminate bloating are checked for years, they do not have contraindications and absolutely harmless. They can be used to treat both adults and children.
Decoration or infusion of dill. To prepare the first option, one teaspoon of seeds is pouring a glass of water, bring to a boil on slow heat and cook for 15 minutes. In the second case, the ingredients are the same, only they need to insist for three hours without heating. Therapeutic fluid should be taken on a glass twice a day 20-30 minutes before meals.
Infusion of vocabulary and dill seeds. Ingredients are mixed in equal proportions (1 teaspoon), pour boiling water and leave for 10-15 minutes, then the solution must be reduced to boil and strain. Take 5-6 times a day 2 tablespoons.
Infusion of daisy flowers. One tablespoon of the ingredient is poured with a glass of boiling water. After 15 minutes, infusion must be strain. Drink three times a day.
Ground seeds of carrots. Take 1 teaspoon three times a day, drinking the necessary amount of water.
Infusion of dandelion roots. For the preparation you will need 2 tablespoons of the ingredient and 2 glasses of boiling water. After a day, infusion must be strain and start accepting 4 times a day.
Ground ginger root. On the day you need to consume only 1 teaspoon, dividing the dosage to 4 receptions.
How to eat to avoid bloating
The first thought that comes to mind when this issue occurs, it is excluded from the menu all food rich in carbohydrates. However, they are very much and do it almost impossible. Therefore, it is important to reduce from the content in the daily diet, as well as to monitor the size of the portions, because overeating can also provoke the occurrence of meteorism.
The optimal meal required for saturation to the adult is 200-250 milliliters. At the same time, it is necessary to give preference to products containing fiber, proteins and slow carbohydrates. Fast sugars are not beneficial for the body, and therefore they can be excluded at all.
80-85% percent of the daily diet must be:
low-fat meat (turkey, chicken, beef) and fish;
Vegetables (with the exception of cabbage and legumes);
Cereals (buckwheat, rice).
Protein products cannot provoke meteorism, and vegetables and cereals contain slow carbohydrates that are not suitable for nutrition and livelihoods of intestinal microflora. A special role is given to the rig, which is capable not only to suppress the formation of gases, but also adsorb them.
Care for your body, take care of health, start playing sports and pay special attention to nutrition. Be sure the changes will not make you wait. Already a few days later you will begin to feel better and cheerful, and all the uncomfortable feelings will disappear without a trace.
At the same time, remember that if the problem does not pass, you should visit the doctor, and not engage in self-medication, which can even more harm health and lead to complications.
What diet with meteorism?
For those who strive to get rid of the excessive formation of gases in the intestine, the question becomes how the nutrition must be organized and what a diet with meteorism.
Dietary prescriptions are primarily reduced to the exception of the products menu, the use of which is a factor in the increased risk of this disease. These include: beans, peas, soy, beans and all of the other from the number of legumes, cabbage in all her species - white and color, collar and broccoli, as well as turnips, trouser and onions are not thermally processed, as well as whole milk and in Some cases are separate milk products.
All of the above products are distinguished by the properties provoking intensive gas formation in the intestine. In addition, there are still a number of items that need to be excluded from their diet to people with predisposition to meteorism. The prohibition concerns watermelons, bananas, pears, apples, raisins, porridge, products from dough, carbonated drinks and kvass.
Speaking about what a diet in the meteorism, it is also necessary to note that the principles of proper nutrition in this case are built into food of lean fats, chicken eggs, fish, rice, and any varieties of meat.
The presence in the gastrointestinal tract of an excessive amount of gases often occurs not only due to some one specific product, and may be a consequence of eating several products, poorly combined with each other. For example, consider the following situation. If having fun with heavy protein food, go to sweet desserts in combination with juice, this is with a lot of probability may cause meteorism. The incompatibility is also distinguished by a combination of milk products and unsweetened fruits or animal proteins.
Diet with meteorism and bloating
Diet with meteorism and bloating is the main objective of normalization of the intestinal functioning and eliminating the causes of increased gas formation. Since such reasons may rearrange certain products to achieve the greatest effectiveness of dietary measures, it is necessary to abandon the use of such unpleasant phenomena to food for some time.
Excess gases in the intestines may occur after any products from the number below are eaten.
Gas-forming negative properties are inherent in the baking of the yeast dough, including the liver and the "Multi-Visor" bread. The greatest negative effects are the bakery products from bran, and characteristic is that wheat bran are significantly more unacceptable, rather than oatmeal.
It cannot be attributed to the rank highly useful for the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract. All sorts of instant cereals and noodles, having a form of pressed concentrate intended for quick preparation. In addition, the rule of exclusion from the diet concerns the sweet corn flakes.
Diet in meteorism and bloody also provides for the preparation of the menu without the presence of all legume crops in it, including lentils and nuts, as well as soy milk and yogurt based on this milk, Seitan and Tofu.
It should be abandoned by apricots, pears, peaches, plums, apples of soft varieties and dried fruits - especially prunes. All kinds of cabbage, radishes, onions, radish, turnip, Daikon are excluded.
In the case when there is lactose intolerance, the use of dairy products is contraindicated. Wheat or cystic coffee substitutes are also distinguished by the effects of intestines.
, , , 
Diet with meteorism and constipation
Diet with meteorism and constipation for successful cure of the disease requires compliance with a number of conditions. The first of them seems to be the need to maintain fiber in the diet. In the dietary fibers there is a presence of certain carbohydrates, the source of which are bread both whole-grain and rye, and in addition, cereal (mainly those have large grains - oat, pearl, barley flakes). Regarding the porridge, it should be noted that they must have a very viscous consistency. Another point, as regards Kash, is, a special position among them occupies a porridge from rice, which, on the contrary, has fastened properties. Because of this rice porridge, it is advisable to use with meteorism. To help cope with constipation, porridge is recommended to squeeze oil. Fats, falling into the digestive system, contribute to the intestinal emptying. The most useful oil and fats of plant origin. Guided by this, their consumption should be increased, in particular, there are fresh vegetables salads, refilled with sunflower oil.
The lack of fiber can also be filled with bran, which are a low-calorie product and therefore will not affect the negative way on the figure and weight.
Another condition that provides a diet in meteorism and constipation is maintaining in the body of an optimal liquid balance. It is recommended to drink at least five glasses of fluid during the day, both ordinary water and natural juices or kvass. We use such lactic acids as a prostroch, kefir, they are better to drink them before going to bed.
, , , , 
Diet with irritable intestinal syndrome with meteorism
Diet with irritable bowel syndrome with meteorism should be characterized by the content of all proteins, fats and carbohydrates necessary for the body in quantities of the norm, and be full in the physiological sense. Features of nutritional regulations differ primarily by the fact that it is necessary to somewhat increase the presence of vegetable fats in the diet, as well as include more dietary fibers in the menu. These are available in the croups: buckwheat, pearl, wheat. It should also eliminate dishes and products that can contribute to the activation of fermentation and rotting in the colon. In the diet, there should be no products with a large content of essential oils, extractive substances, cholesterol.
Diet with an irritable intestine syndrome with meteorism, during which the dominance of diarrhea is noted, at the stage of exacerbation, it changes in the direction of increasing the amount of protein in the diet. It is not allowed to include in the menu products to which there is a decrease in tolerance, or those characterized by a laxative action. Among the latter, you can call prunes, carrots, beets, and in addition to them, some other other raw fruits and vegetables. The meteorism requires the elimination of all representatives of legume crops, cabbage in all its kinds, and everything that contains carbohydrates with the properties of light stabbing. It is necessary to refrain from grape and apple juice, drinking beer, raisins, nuts, bananas.
Basically, the diet should not differ much from normal, with the only difference that it is necessary to eat more fractionally from 4 to 6 times throughout the day, and do not overeat directly before bedtime.
, , , , , , 
Menu diet with meteorism
Below will look at the approximate version of the diet menu in the meteorism, guided by which in the organization of the relevant principles of healthy nutrition can be successfully saved with data from the disease.
So, in the morning of Monday, the rice porridge is offered for breakfast, and the green tea is allowed.
As a second breakfast, a cheese sandwich can be.
During lunch, the first dish will be vegetable soup, boiled hen with vegetables will be fed. In addition, bread and compote.
At the afternoon snack - kissel and crackers.
The dinner consists of a steam kitlet, with a garnish of buckwheat cereal and carrot salad.
Tuesday begins with breakfast of oatmeal and dried fruits.
During the second breakfast, eat cottage cheese with sour cream.
You can still have a chicken spinach soup on the first, then - potatoes and steam fish, green tea.
In the afternooner are offered by therapy dried fruits.
For dinner, rice and cabbage rolls.
On Wednesday, breakfast consists of cornpasses.
The second breakfast is from Muesli and Yogurt.
Lunch as the first dish assumes carrot soup, the second is made of boiled veal with potato mashed potatoes.
Can be fruit.
For dinner you are waiting for boiled chicken with vegetable salad.
On Thursday, you can have fruit puree.
The second breakfast is offered juice and muesli.
Dinner from mushroom soup and rice with fish.
At the midday room - a glass of kefir.
The dinner serves casserole from potatoes with meat, and a salad of vegetables.
Friday - Breakfast consists of rice porridge.
On the second breakfast yogurt and pancakes.
At dinner, the soup from vegetables is served on the first, and the second dish will be a chicken pilaf.
- During the afternoon, you can be filled with fruit.
Dinner - vegetable salad with fruits with cheese.
On Saturday, the first meal will be breakfast made of oatmeal.
On the second breakfast, eat a sandwich with a caretaker.
During the lunch, a fish with vegetables and salad will expect.
- The afternoon person consists of baked apples.
A baked meat with potatoes is served to dinner.
Sunday can be started, eat for breakfast cheese.
The second breakfast is fruit.