Upon request, the transfer of degrees from decimal fraction in hours, minutes, seconds and back Create a calculator, which translates the value of an angle, expressed in degrees with a decimal fraction in degrees minutes and seconds. In the quality of the default angle value, we will use the current angle of inclination of the Pisa Tower ( 3.97 °).
Translation of fractional degrees in degrees minute and seconds
Degree defined by decimal fraction
Degrees, minutes and seconds
Degrees, minutes and seconds
The following calculator produces an inverse operation, i.e. from degrees minutes and seconds in decimal degrees:
Translation of degrees minutes and seconds in fractional degrees
Meaning in degrees of minutes and seconds
Signs after a comma: 2
Fractional value of degrees
Next is the calculator for a batch translation of degrees from one view to another. In each line of a large input field, you can set the value of degrees or in the form of a decimal fraction or in the form of degrees, minutes and seconds separated by spaces.
Batch translation of degrees from decimal fraction in degrees, minutes, seconds and back.
Here you can set an angle in the form of decimal fractions or degrees, minutes and seconds of separated by a space.
Signs after a comma: 2
The file is very large, when loading and creating a browser braking can be observed.
Why did we decide that? Our online calculator operates with numbers up to 20 decimal places, in contrast to others. KalkPro.ru is able to accurately and reliably make any computing operations such as simple and complex.
Only correct calculations for all the rules of mathematics!
At any time and anywhere on hand, the universal engineering calculator online will perform for you any operation absolutely free, almost instantly, Just add the program to bookmarks.
All for your convenience:
- Quick calculations and loading,
- loyal calculations for all the rules
- Full functionality
- understandable interface
- Adaptation for any size of the device
- is free
- Do not install anything,
- no pop-up annoying advertising,
- Detailed instructions with examples
Contents of reference:
1. A complex of operations of the engineering calculator
2. Instructions for engineering calculator functions
3. How to use the engineering calculator - on the examples
4. Trigonometric Calculator Online - Examples
Set of operations of engineering calculator
Built-in Mathematical calculator It will help you to spend the simplest calculations: multiplication and summation, subtraction, as well as division. Calculator degrees online Quickly and accurately erect any number in the selected degree.
The presented engineering calculator contains all possible variations in online calculations. KalkPro.ru contains Trigonometric calculator (corners and radians, hails), Logarovmov (Log), factorials (n!), Calculation of roots , Sinusov и Arctanens , Kosineov , Tangents Online - Many trigonometric functions and not only.
You can work with a computing program online from any device, in each case the size of the interface will adapt to your device, or you can adjust its size to your taste.
Entering numbers are made in two versions:
- from mobile devices - Enter the display of the phone or tablet, the program interface keys
- with a personal computer - using an interface electronic display, or through a computer keyboard by any numbers
Instructions for engineering calculator functions
To understand the program's capabilities, we give you a brief instruction, see more detail in Examples of computing online . The principle of operation with the scientific calculator is: the number with which the function can be performed, then the function button or operation is pressed, then, if required, another figure, for example, the degree in the end is the equal sign.
- [INV] - reverse function for sin, cos, tan, switches the interface to other functions
- [Ln] - Natural logarithm based on "E"
- [(] и [)] - Introduces brackets
- [INT] - Displays the whole part of the decimal number.
- [SINH] - hyperbolic sine
- [Sin] - sinus of a given angle
- [X. 2]- Construction of the square (formula x ^ 2)
- [n!] - Calculates the factorial of the introduced value - the product of n consecutive numbers, starting with the unit to the introduced number, for example 4! = 1 * 2 * 3 * 4, that is 24
- [DMS] - translates from decimal species to the format in degrees, minutes, seconds.
- [COSH] - hyperbolic cosine
- [COS] - Cosine corner
- [X. y]- Construction of ICA in Step. Icik (Formula X ^ Y)
- [y√x] - Removing the root into degree y from X
- [PI] - the number of pi, issues PI value for calculations
- [TANH] - hyperbolic tangent
- [tan] - Tangent angle online, TG
- [X. 3]- Helps to build to the extent 3, in the cube (formula X ^ 3)
- [3√x] - extract cubic root
- [F - E] - Switches the input of numbers in the exponential representation and back
- [EXP] - allows you to enter data in the exponential representation.
- [Mod] - allows us to calculate the balance of dividing one number to another
- [LOG] - Calculates the decimal logarithm
- [10 ^ x] - Construction of ten in an arbitrary degree
- [1 / x] - counts the reverse size
- [E ^ x] - the construction of the number of Euler to the degree
- [FRAC] - cuts off the whole part leaves fractional
- [SINH -one ]- reverse hyperbolic sine
- [sin. -one ]- Arksinus or reverse sinus, arcsin or 1 / sin
- [deg] - Translation of angle in degrees, minutes and seconds to decimal fractions of degree, Read more
- [COSH -one ]- Reverse hyperbolic cosine
- [COS. -one ]- Arkosinus or Rope. Cosine Arccos or 1 / COS
- [2 * Pi] - calculates the number Pi, multiplied by two
- [Tanh. -one ]- Route. Hyperbolic Tangent
- [Tan. -one ]- Arcthangence or reverse tangent, arctg
How to use MR MC M + M- MS
How to use the engineering calculator - on the examples
How to build a degree
To raise, for example, 12 ^ 3 insert in the following sequence:
12 [ xy] 3 [=]
12, X-degree key [xy], 3, sign of equality [=]
How to find a root cubic
Suppose we remove the root cubic of 729, click in this order:
729 [3√x] [=]
729, [ 3√X] "Cubic root from X", equality [=]
How to find the root on the calculator
Task: Find Square Root 36.
Solution: everything is simple, click like this:
36. [y√x] 2 [=]
36, [ y√x] "The root of the IKSA, to the degree of igrik," degree we needed, is equal to us [=]
With this feature, you can find the root to any extent, not only square.
How to build a square
For the construction of the Square, the online computing program contains two functions:
[X. y]"X to the degree of play", [x 2] "X-in-Square"
The sequence of data entry is the same as before - first the original value, then "x ^ 2" and the sign is equal, or if not a square, and an arbitrary number, you must press the function "x ^ Y", then specify the desired degree and also press ".
For example: 45 [x y] 6 [=]
Answer: Forty five in the sixth step. Equal 8303765625
Trigonometric Calculator Online - Examples
How to make online calculation of sinuses and cosinees, tangents
Note that kalkpro.ru able to operate as a degree, so radians and degrees.
1 rad = 57.3 °; 360 ° = 2π rad., 1 deg = 0.9 degrees or 1 degree = 0.015708 radians.
To enable this measurement mode, press the desired button:
where Deg - degrees, Rad - measured in radians, Grad - in grads. The default is the calculation mode in degrees.
As the simplest example, we will find sinus 90 degrees. Click:
90 [sin] [=]
Other trigonometric functions are also calculated, for example, calculating cosine 60 °:
60 [COS] [=]
Similar method are calculated inverse Trigonometric functions online on Calcpro - Arksinus, Arkkosinus, Arctanens, as well as hyperbolic functions SINH, COSH, TANH.
To enter them, you must switch the interface by clicking [Inv], new buttons will appear - ASIN, ACOS, ATAN. The procedure for entering the previous one: first the value, then the symbol of the desired function, be it acrsinus or arcsine.
Conversion with DMS and DEG button on the calculator
[DEG] allows you to translate an angle from the format of degrees, minutes and seconds to decimal fractions of degrees for computing. [DMS] reverse rendering - in the format "degrees; minutes; Seconds.
For example, An angle of 35 o 14 minutes 04 seconds 53 Tenths of seconds will translate into tenths:
35,140453 [Deg] [=] 35,23459166666666666666
We translate into the former format: 35,23459166666666666666 [DMS] [=] 35,140453
Decimal logarithm online
The decimal logarithm on the calculator is calculated as follows, for example, we are looking for logs for the base 10, log10 (1) or LG1:
1 [LOG] [=]
It turns out 0 in the end. For the calculation of the LG100 click like this:
100 [LOG] [=]
Decision : two. How to check yourself? That in general such logarithm - log to the base 10. In this case, 2 - is the degree to which you must enter the base of the logarithm, that is, 10 to get 100.
The natural logarithm is also calculated, but the [LN] button.
How to use memory on the calculator
Existing memory buttons: M +, M-, MR, MS, MC.
Add data to the memory of the program so that the MS operation will help then carry out further calculations.
MR will display you the information saved in memory. MC will delete any data from memory. M- Watch the number on the online display of the memorized in memory.
Example . We will make one hundred forty-five in the memory of the program:
After conducting other calculations, it was suddenly needed to return the memorized number on the electronic calculator screen, press simply:
The screen displays 145 again.
Then we think again, we believe, and then decided to fold, for example, 85 with the memorized 145, for this we click [M +] either [M-] 85 for subtraction from the memorized 145. In the first case, the return of the final number of memory button [MR] turn 230, and the second, after clicking [M-] and [MR] to yield 60.
Engineering calculator KalkPro.ru quickly and accurately will hold complex calculations, significantly simplifying your tasks.
The list of calculators and the functionality will expand, just add the site to bookmarks and tell your friends!