Polyps nose - increased hypertrophied mucous membranes of the nasal cavity or the incomplete sinuses. Nose polyps have an imperceptible gradual course and lead to pronounced nasal respiration disorders, a decrease or complete absence of smell. A consequence of difficulty breathing with a nose can be headacted, sleep disorders, reduced performance, worsening hearing, bite disorders and speech development in children. Nose polyps are diagnosed based on the results of the endoscopic inspection of the nasal cavity, the x-ray and tomographic study of the incomplete sinuses. Additionally, a pharyngoscopy is performed, a general blood test, bacteriological research. The nose polyps are usually subject to surgical removal with postoperative and contiguous treatment.
Nose polyps are quite common pathology. According to various statistics, they are observed in 1-4% of people. They suffer from polyps of the nose mostly adults, and men are 2-4 times more often than women. The formation of polyps in the nose is associated with excessive growth (hypertrophy) of the nasal mucosa, which usually occurs as a result of a long inflammatory process. The fact is that the nasal mucosa is constantly struggling with inflammation in it, trying to weaken or compensate for emerging pathological reactions. However, over time, the protective functions of the mucous membrane occurs. Then the next compensatory mechanism turns on - it is an increase in the area of the mucous membrane due to its hypertrophic growth, as a result of which the nose polyps appear.
Modern otolaryngology believes the nose polyps with a polyethological disease. The factors that contribute to the appearance of polyps in the nose include: anatomical features of the building of the nose cavity (curvature of the nasal partition, narrow nasal moves), chronic inflammatory processes in the apparent sinuses of the nose (frontitis, sinusitis, etmoid), allergic diseases of the respiratory tract (pollinosis, allergic rhinitis , asthmatic bronchitis, bronchial asthma), fibrosis.
Symptoms of nose polyps
As a rule, the nose polyps begin their height in the lattice sinus and the upper deposits of the nasal cavity. At the beginning of its development, these changes in the nose remain minor to the patient. Over time, the nose polyps slowly increase in size, which leads to a gradually progressive difficulty of nasal breathing. To facilitate the breath of his nose, the patient begins to use vasoconstrictor nasal drops. At first, they really bring relief, as they reduce the swelling of the mucous membrane. However, with large sizes of polyps of the nose, vasoconstricting drops cease to have any effect. It was during this period that most patients first turn to a otolaryngologist with complaints about nasal congestion and hindered nose breathing.
The nasal respiratory disruption associated with the nose polypa leads to the increased fatigue of patients, a decrease in their mental performance, the emergence of headaches and sleep disorders. Patients complain about the deterioration of the sense of smell until the complete absence of the perception of smells (anosmia). It is possible a feeling of a foreign body or constantly present discomfort in the nose, various changes in taste sensations. In most patients with nose polyps, a runny nose and frequent sneezing are observed. Pains may be marked in the area of the nasal supplies.
The large size of the nose polyps leads to the appearance of a volatile shade of voice (rinophonia). The resulting polyps can overlap the entrance leading from the nasopharynx to the hearing tube, as a result of which hearing a decrease in hearing, and in children - a violation of speech development.
The appearance of nasal polyps in childhood due to the lack of normal nasal respiration causes the improper formation of the facial skull and the dental system, which is most often manifested by various bite disorders. In the children of the first year of living, the Polyps in the nose and hindered nasal breathing cause sucking disorders and swallowing food, which leads to chronic malnutrition and hypotrophy of the child.
Normal nasal breathing ensures warming and moisturizing the air entering the nasal cavity, as well as its purification from dust particles, which settle on the nasal mucosa and are gradually displayed with its secret. Polyps of the nose, preventing the passage of air through the nasal cavity, forcing the patient partially or completely replace the nasal breathing through the mouth. As a result, dry and cold air comes into the respiratory tract. Thus, occurring in the nose polypa violation of nasal respiration leads to the development of diseases such as pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, laryngotrachite, bronchitis, pneumonia.
Nose Polyps can block the message of the incomplete sinuses with the nasal cavity, which favors the appearance of the inflammatory process and the development of sinusitis. The large polyps in the nose lead to the compression of blood vessels and the circulation of the nasopharynx tissues, which in turn causes frequent inflammation of the pharyngeal almond with the development of adenoids, the skynote almonds with the clinic of angina or chronic tonsillitis, the auditory tube (Evstachit) and the middle ear (Otitis).
To reveal the violation of the nasal respiration, even in the absence of patient complaints, it allows the voiced shade of voice. Children about the problems with breathing through the nose says the species of the child: open mouth, the dignity of the lower jaw, the smoothness of the nasolabial folds. The following diagnostic step is to determine the cause of the impaired nasal respiration, which can not only be the nose polyps, but also adenoids, the atresia of Hoan, sinusitis, a foreign body or a benign nose tumor, the synefic of the nose cavity. The patient is held:
- Endoscopic study . Rososcopy and endoscopy of the nasal cavity, which, in the case of nose polyps, reveals characteristic grapple-shaped growths of the mucous membrane.
- X-ray study of PPN . To assess the degree of growth of the nose polyps, the CT of the incomplete sinuses is carried out. The CT study is mandatory undergo patients who have surgical treatment of nose polyps, since the results of computed tomography allow the surgeon to determine the amount of operation and develop the appropriate tactics of its implementation. In the absence of possibility for use in the diagnosis of computed tomography, the state of the sinuses is examined by radiography.
The detection of nasopharynx diseases accompanying the nose polyps produce by pharyngoscopy, microlaryngoscopy, otoscopy, bakposev separated from the nose and smear from the oz. In assessing the activity of the inflammatory process, the data of clinical analysis of blood (degree of leukocytosis, the EE level) is taken into account. Patients whose nose polyps arise against allergic diseases, conduct allergological samples.
CT PPN. Polypal formation in the nasal cavity.
Treatment of polyps nose
Conservative treatments are aimed primarily to eliminate those factors that provoked the nose polyps. This includes the exclusion of infectious agents and allergens, as well as potential food allergens (dyes, flavoring additives, etc.); sanitation of chronic infection foci and treatment of inflammatory nasopharynx diseases; Antiallergic therapy and immunocorrection. As a rule, the conservative treatment of the nose polyps does not give the desired result. Therefore, it is usually used as the initial stage of combination therapy, after which the nose polyps are subject to surgical treatment, i.e. removal.
The conservative method is considered to be the method in which the nose polyps are removed using thermal exposure. Its use is possible in patients with limitations for the use of surgical treatment methods due to the presence of respiratory failure, blood coagulation disorders, decompensated hypertensive disease, ischemic heart disease, heart failure, severe bronchial asthma, etc. Thermal impact on the nose polyps is carried out entered In the nasal cavity with thin quartz fiber. As a result of heating to a temperature of 60-70 degrees, the nose polyps acquire a white color and after 1-3 days their separation from the nasal mucosa occurs, after which the doctor removes the nasal polyps by a simple tweezers or the patient independently highlights them.
An indication of the surgical treatment is polyps of nose, accompanied by a disorder of nasal respiration, an olfactory disorder, recurrent sinusitis, frequent attacks of bronchial asthma, snoring, ozen, the curvature of the nasal partition. If the nose polyps are revealed during the exacerbation of bronchial asthma or obstructive bronchitis, then surgical treatment is postponed to a period of remission of these diseases. Surgical removal of nose polyps can be performed in several ways that differ from each other not only by the technique of execution, but also degree of traumatic and efficiency.
Until now, a method is quite widely used in which the polyps in the nose are removed using a polypnaya loop and other surgical instruments. The main disadvantage of this method is that only those polyps that are in the nasal cavity are subject to removal. Since in most cases the nose polyps originate from the apparent sinuses, then the remaining polypose fabric again grow up with the rapid formation of new polyps. As a result, the polyps in the nose are recalculated during the first two years after the operation. To other disadvantages of removal of loop polyps include great trauma and accompanying bleeding operation.
Bloomless and less traumatic is the removal of nose polyps with a laser method. Such an operation is carried out in outpatient conditions under local anesthesia. It provides maximum sterility and minimal soreness in the postoperative period. Complete recovery of the patient after the nose polyps were removed by the laser, occurs after 3-4 days.
The most efficient and modern way is the endoscopic removal of the nose polyps. It is accompanied by endovideosurgical visualization with an image output of the operating field to the monitor. With an endoscopic method, the nose polyps are removed using a special power tool (microdbider or shawl), which retracts the polypose fabric into the hole of its tip and slips it at the base. High accuracy of shawl and good visualization make it possible to carefully remove the nose polyps and polypose fabric in the incompass sinuses, which provides a later occurrence of relapses in comparison with other methods of treating polyps.
In addition, removing the nose polyps with an endoscopic method, the surgeon has the ability to adjust the inner anatomical nose architecture in order to improve the drainage of the apparent sinuses. As a result, optimal conditions are created for the implementation of the most effective postoperative treatment, the following operational interventions produced, if necessary, re-remove the nose polyps.
Due to the fact that the nose polyps are inclined to frequent recurrence, after their surgical removal, compulsory postoperative and controversial treatment is carried out. Postoperative nasal cavity care should be carried out within 7-10 days after surgery. It is desirable that the nose toilet and the washing of the nasal cavity produced an otolaryngologist. In the absence of such a possibility, the patient can independently wash the nose with a physiological solution with a rubber pear or a syringe, as well as apply for this purpose Aquamaris and Physiometer spray. In situations where the nose polyps are combined with allergies, additionally prescribe antihistamines (Loratadine, Disloratadine).
With an anti-inflicted target after removal of the nose polyps, a three-month local treatment with corticosteroids in the form of dosage inhalations for irrigation of the nasal cavity is prescribed. One of the best preparations for anti-relapse therapy is Fluticazone. It should be noted that with such local treatment with corticosteroids, they do not have a systematic action and inherent system side effects. Corticosteroid treatment is most efficient if the nose polyps were removed by an endoscopic method, which provides good patency of the channels that bind the nasal cavity with the incomplete sinuses, and thereby creates conditions for penetration into the sinuses in the nose of corticosteroids.
Patients with polyps of nose should be observed by a otolaryngologist for at least 1 year after surgery. Visits of the doctor are recommended at least 1 time in 3 months. Allergy patients are parallel to observation of an allergist.
Prediction and prevention
Unfortunately, none of the treatment methods guarantees that the nose polyps will not appear again. It is considered a good result if the nose polyps recur not earlier than 6-7 years after their removal. In the absence of timely treatment, the nose polyps may lead to the development of an alimony resistant, in which the ability to perceive odors is not restored even after surgical treatment.
The prevention of polyps of the nose is to the timely detection of allergic diseases, eliminate their causes and appointment of correct treatment; early diagnosis of infectious and inflammatory processes in the nasopharynx and their liquidation; Not avoiding the transition of nasopharynx diseases in a chronic form.
Polyps are benign education. They are located on the walls of hollow organs (stomach, intestines, bladder, nasal cavity) and launched into their lumen. The form of formations is diverse: from the right ball or drop to complex structures. Polyps can be attached to the mucous membrane of the inner side of the organ with a wide base or with the help of the leg. In this article, let's talk about the polyps in the nose.
For clarity, let's take information on the causes and symptoms of the disease in the table.
|Causes of the occurrence of polyps in the nasal cavity||Symptoms of manifestation of the disease||Risk group|
|Children under the age of 10 (it is most often given this ailment).|
Polyps in the nose can deliver a lot of inconvenience to a person, but the main danger is that benign education is able to transform into malignant.
It is characterized by gradual growth, so if you do not immediately ask for help, the polyps can close the entire nasal passage. This is the main reason why nasal polyps need timely treatment.
Operational intervention is an extreme measure of getting rid of ailment, we will tell about alternative ways to solve the problem.
The frequency of occurrence of such a disease, like polyps in the nose in a child, is quite large. And it is detected in children late, since at the beginning of its development of explicit and specific symptoms does not have. A number of symptoms for which the polyps in the nose can be suspected:
- Headache (other causes of headaches are described here);
- frequent sneezing;
- Selication dysfunction;
- nasal congestion;
- frequent tonsillites and adenoids;
- voting change;
- Pain and feeling of an extraneous subject in the nose;
- Reduced hearing.
There are no certain reasons for the formation of polyps in the child's nose, but there are states preceding them: chronic sinusitis or rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, hereditary and congenital predisposition, fibrosis. The doctor performs rhinoscopy to identify the degree of prevalence - tomography.
To see the doctor to understand how the patient's polyps look and how much they rose, Hartman mirrors are used.
During rhinoscopy, the specialist is visible in the nose of education with a smooth surface of yellow or transparent color, on the leg. Posy is possible.
What do polips look in the nose in children –The photo is presented below. In case of inspection without tools and devices:
What do polips look in the nose in adults - Photo is presented below:
What does a polyp look like from the inside:
Cunning polyps is that they are able to grow. Conservative treatment is appropriate only at the initial stage of the disease, in the started state, the growths are to be deleted.
This type of conservative getting rid of polyps involves:
- introduction of injection into the body of the neoplasm;
- the use of nasal hormonal sprays;
- Taking corticosteroids in the form of tablets.
The term "corticosteroids" denote medical preparations containing hormonal substances.
Selection of material for injection into a polyp - a scrupulous process, depending on numerous nuances. The principle of this therapy is that the injected drug destroys the polyp cells, which are then removed from the nose with mucus when playing.
The one-time procedure includes 2 injections. Break between procedures - 2 weeks.
The most frequently appointed corticosteroids in the form of sprays include:
- "Flucasone", "Flixonaz", "Avamis" and "Nazarel" - a group of medicines containing in the composition of the current component Fluticasone;
- "NOZONEX" (can be assigned to children aged 2 years).
The last preparation from corticosteroids, which is worth mentioning - " Presense . It is taken orally. In the first week, the daily dose of medication for an adult is 30-60 mg, in the next 3 weeks, the dose gradually decreases.
All medications containing hormonal substances, regardless of the method of reception (orally, by injection or in the form of sprays) have the same action. Unfortunately, in a quantitative ratio, the list of negative consequences of taking corticosteroids is superior to the useful properties of drugs.
|The benefits of hormonal medicines in the fight against nasal cavity polyps||Side effects of hormonal agents|
Hormone therapy does not guarantee to get rid of benign neoplasms. Having disappeared, the polyps may reappear in the nasal cavity after some time lapse. This happens when the cause of their primary appearance is not identified.
The emergence of nasal polyps is often associated with allergies to a substance.
In this case Therapy consists of 2 stages:
- detection of allergens;
- Appoint antihistamine.
If analyzes have shown that the allergen is a substance that is contained in the products, it is necessary to compile a special diet.
When prescribing treatment, experts prefer modern Antihistamine funds which has a minimum side effects. List some of them:
Deliverance from chronic sinusitis
In the event that chronic sinusitis served as the appearance of a neoplary, the disposal of it leads to healing from the polyps.
In the context of the task for the treatment of sinusitis The doctor appoints:
- anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Means for auxiliary therapy.
Due to the fact that the list of assigned preparations is very large, place the necessary information in the table.
- salt inhalations
- ozone-ultraviolet sanitation
- Exciration of polyps by means of laser coagulation (an outpatient procedure is carried out this procedure).
The most famous methods:
- Treatment with Celandine juice,
- washing the nasal strokes of herbs
- Installing the nose of essential oils.
Cleptele juice You can cook yourself. The plant, digging along with the root in May, washes, scroll through the meat grinder and the week is not. After this time, he begins to wander (the right sign that the drug is ready). Juice is diluted with water in a 1: 1 ratio.
Perhaps every morning 2 drops in the nostril (regardless of the polypa localization, both nostrils are subjected to procedure). The full cycle consists of 5 courses, each of which lasts one week. Between courses 10 days break.
Treatment with essential oils It lasts even longer: for 6 months, twice a day in the nostrils, 2 drops of oil of one of the plants are buried:
- Tui Western.
The presented material allows us to conclude that the effectiveness of the treatment of the polyp directly depends on the exact diagnosis of the cause of its appearance. Elimination of the root causes increases the guarantee of lifelong deliverance from unwanted growth.
The fastest non-operative method of getting rid of the polyp in the nose is laser coagulation.
According to the degree of destructive impact on nasal neoplasms, traditional medicine lags behind many times from other methods. The optimal area of its use is the prevention of the emergence of growths.
The decision on the choice of therapy in order to get rid of the polyps in the nose should receive only a doctor.
Nasal polyps are scary with their consequences, which is why the appearance of one or more symptoms of this ailment is an urgent reason to contact a specialist.
Rososcopy, CT, Farlingoscopy is an incomplete list of procedures that allow the doctor to find a correct solution to get rid of the nasal polyps.
In the absence of testimony for operational intervention, based on the individual characteristics of the patient, the doctor will choose the most acceptable way to treat polyps in the nose without surgery and, if necessary, pick up the drug therapy preparations.
1. Laser polypectomy
The method of removing polyps in the nose laser has some distinctive features - safety and fast execution.
Many people do not represent how the doctor removes the polyps with a laser, but the method is quite simple: with the help of a laser apparatus and an endoscope, pathological sections are mounted. The result is achieved after the first session, sometimes the procedure is repeated in a week, an excellent treatment for the treatment of polyps in the nose without pain. After laser removal, free breathing is restored, well-being changes for the better, while the risk of bleeding and the formation of scars is small.
The cost of treatment varies from 7,000 to 30,000, and the price of removal of the laser depends on the severity and neglence of the disease and on the number of surgical interventions.
2. One of the cheapest and first ways to remove the nose polypotomy is surgical. When manipulating the surgeon uses a special tool at the end of which a small closed loop is located. Under local anesthesia, the specialist gently introduces the tool in the nasal passage, without damaging the polyp throws a loop on its leg. After the loop is delayed, and the polyp is excised.
Unfortunately, the manipulation is quite traumatic - the formation of scars and bleeding is inevitable. Recurring, too, with the described method, occurs often. The only dignity is the possibility of free removal towards the district therapist.
3. Endoscopic removal
It is characterized by the possibility of excision of formations in the cavity of the nasal sinuses. Even the polypa groups are possible to remove the endoscopic method. Characteristically accurate removal, not leaving scarring and reduce the risk of re-appearance. The postoperative period is short. Price no more than 10,000 rubles.
For details on the causes of the appearance of polyps and their treatment, see the video:
This article is verified by an active qualified physician site administrator
And it can be considered a reliable source of information for users of the site.
Rate how the article is useful. 4.4. 43 people voted,
Average rating 4.4.
Did you like the article? Save on the wall so as not to lose!
Ask a doctor's question and get a surgeon consultation, consultation of the Laura online for an exciting problem in a free or paid mode.
On our website, the apart is working and waiting for your questions more than 2,000 experienced doctors, who daily help users solve their health problems. Be healthy!
Head and Neck Diseases | Nose
Polyps in the nose: symptoms, treatment
The cavities of the organs in contact with the outer medium (respiratory, digestive, urogenital systems, etc.) are covered with mucous membrane. She first meets everything that falls into the body and, if necessary, arises to protect it. Many "defenders" dies. Therefore, the cells of the mucosa must be renewed very quickly (on average, the full update of the cellular composition occurs in 2-10 days). If "Natisk" has to be kept too often and for a long time, in the cell division regulation system may fail. As a result, it is formed too many cells, and the mucosa grows.
Such a scenario unfolding in the nasal mucosa can lead to polyps.
Causes of polyps in the nose
The reasons for the increased load on the nasal mucosa and its chronic inflammation are different:
- Congenital abnormalities of the structure of the nose (nasal moves, partitions) and mucous membranes;
- constant irritation by various substances;
- constant allergies (for example, allergic rhinitis);
- frequent infections of the upper respiratory tract;
- and, as a result of the previous paragraph, a long-term reception of drugs (for example, corticosteroids and antibiotics);
- Malignant neoplasms and nasal tuberculosis.
But far from always listed above are the factors lead to the formation of polyps. Therefore, internal reasons are no less important, innate or acquired disorders of the nervous, immune, endocrine and other organism systems.
Often, polyps in the nose appear in childhood, but it happens that they are found for the first time in very older people.
Symptoms of polyps in the nose in adults
Polyps are one and double-sided, single and multiple, resembling grape clusters; Different size and shape. They can be located at the top of the nasal cavity and detect only when inspected or go beyond its limits and be visible to the naked eye.
The characteristic distinction of polyps, allowing not to confuse them with other formations, are:
- Thin leg with which they are attached to the mucous membrane.
Polyps are a mechanical obstacle to air passage. Sometimes they completely overlap the nasal moves, making nasal breathing absolutely impossible. Because of this appear:
- snoring and sleep disorders;
- feeling of something foreign in the nose;
- headaches and pain in the area of the nasal sinuses;
- chronic physical and mental fatigue;
- voting changes (bend);
- tearing (less often);
- Join the throat infections.
Sometimes the polyps behave like a valve, allowing you to breathe in the nose, but preventing air from the exhalation.
Polyps of the nose with certain sizes and location can also disrupt the work of the auditory and olfactory analyzer - worsen the hearing, reduce or even completely block the smell.
Symptoms of polyps in the nose in children
All the above symptoms are characteristic of children. At first they are easy to confuse with the symptoms of ordinary runny nose. But over time they grow up.
Reducing the smell in a child can lead to changes in taste perception. The obstruction of the nasal strokes and hearing loss - to violations of speech and mental development.
In childhood children, the lack of normal nasal respiration breaks sleep and does not allow to actively suck. All this can not only cause a lag in development, but also to create favorable conditions for the manifestation of a number of diseases of respiratory, digestive and other systems.
If multiple or large polyps appear in the period of active formation of tissues of the nose and the dental system and squeeze the bones, the extension of the outer nose, the bite disruption and other facial defects may occur.
Treatment of polyps in the nose without surgery
Surgical treatment of polyps in the nose in rare cases is vital. In the recent past polypotomy (removal of polyps), including radical, affecting the apparent sinuses of the nose, was very common. But the surgeons themselves for the years of practice were convinced that such a very traumatic intervention gives only a temporary effect: very often the polyps had grown his people again. (Some patients have transferred more than thirty operations for their lives!) As a result, began to try to replace radical operations with conservative treatment, if necessary, using a gentle variant of polypotomy.
Is it possible to completely do without surgery? In large numbers YES . Course conservative, painless treatment of nose polyps (introduction to polyps of medicinal substances that contribute to decrease to full atrophy) in the ENT compartment gives a noticeable effect from the first session and the resistant effect. But everything is very individual.
But! Both surgical and drug removal of polyps are a struggle with a consequence, but not with the cause. In any case, it is important to simultaneously eliminate those violations in the body, which performed as "partners" of the formation of polyps. Of course, we are talking about the treatment of concomitant diseases that served as the cause of the main ailment. But not only. For healing it is necessary to go deeper - restore the unity of the body, the harmony of all its organs and systems.
Therefore, treatment of polyps complex - a combination of local procedures with integral methods of human treatment (homeopathy, igloreflexotherapy, etc.).
Treatment of polyps in the nose of homeopathy
Classical and resonant homeopathy belongs to the methods of a holistic impact on a person.
Resonant homeopathy Combined with local treatment (conservative or surgical) allows you to accelerate healing, cope with accompanying diseases and prevent relapses.
Object classical homeopathy It is not a specific illness and its symptoms, but a person in whose body has favorable conditions for the manifestation of this disease. The homeopathic preparation, given according to the individual characteristics of a person, helps the body to "see" the disease itself and choose the optimal path to eliminate it.
"There are contraindications, a specialist consultation is necessary"
The author of the article Natalia Adnoral Biophysician doctor, Candidate of Medical Sciences. Article editor Golubovsky Herman Aleksandrovich Doctor otorinolaryngologist of the highest category, Candidate of Medical Sciences.
Removal of polyps Hello, what kinds of removal of the removal of polyps in your clinic do you spend?
Answer: Our clinic is carried out non-operational removal of polyps. Injection is made in the polyp, which leads to its decrease and sclection.
Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A. Polyposny rienosinusitis
Answer: Good day! Is there a branch of your clinic in Krasnoyarsk?
Unfortunately no. Sincerely, Zagon K.L.
Answer: Policy in the nose
Is it possible to cure conservative Yes, if we are talking about the polyps of the nasal cavity, and not the apparent sinuses. Our clinic has such treatment.
Answer: Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A.
Nose cavity polyps Hello! I have polyps in my nose, I do not smell. There were operations for the first time the cyst second time the polyps. The smells returned for only three days. Then in a couple of years, the smell returned for two months. But the smell of Gary constantly stands in the nose. Constantly sihai
Answer: Good day! Is there a branch of your clinic in Krasnoyarsk?
In our clinic, we are successfully practicing treatment of polypotic rhinosinusitis without surgery. In the polyp we enter a medicine that reduces it in the amount, up to the disappearance. In most percent cases, the sense of smell can be restored. Unfortunately, as with all the methods of combating polyps, the effect is temporary. And treatment periodically recruit. Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A.
Answer: Treatment of polyps
Hello. Is your clinic in Voronezh? Question about the answer. Repeated..
Answer: Hello ! I already wrote you a great letter. The answer came positive, but I read your answer to another client .. You can contact our clinic, we carry out the non-optimizing treatment of the nasal cavity polyps, with the exception of polyps in the apparent sinuses.
Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A. And how to go to you such a distance I'm with Chelyab region .. If I certainly have the polyps and give sickles, t by 5 years I'm already suffering and the polyps in the nose just come out? And there is a desire, yes, write, can I asthmatics and hypertensive for you? With respect, the Urals .. Unfortunately, remotely impossible to prescribe treatment, for patients with nasal cavity polypa from other cities (such cases are not at all uncommon), when they are Moscow, we are consulting, the first procedure and give a detailed recommendation for the treatment on which they continue treatment from ENT doctor at the place of residence.
Answer: Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A.
Hello. Is your clinic in Voronezh? Polyps
Answer: If in Kazan such medical centers? Hormonal drugs as I know very harmful. Where is the guarantee that the dependence does not occur?
Unfortunately, on your city, we have no data, as for addiction, microhodoses of the drug are used in the treatment, which does not lead to negative consequences. Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A.
Answer: There were three operations on the nose, completely damaged the sense of smell. Another huge nose polyps have grown.
I have been treated for 4 years. Everything will have to, there is no effect - we don't want to live, I don't want to live, the nose is ignored .. the operation is not taken in our city, I don't want to go to the other, I didn't send it, saved there. The fact that it is not operated for a long time, they are sent at least with what was checked in St. Petersburg.)), OBRKOZ -100 = death, on one drive operation and pulled out of the light, the teeth do not even fly, the anesthesia is local also painkillers. They said in St. Petersburg, a professor one, but not only he, that I can not be near the hospital, funny, but not quite ch. BP will not speak, said, look for a grandmother or .. no one will risk. Acupuncture tried also came to us the Chinese out of 200 people brought two. They said -Hell. How did they understand still do not understand. But I forgot about it, and I got into the hospital with the kidneys, the doctor appointed the needle-e, ate was leaving, the pressure of 220 had sharply rose, and it was 40 years old Once you can, second-Imiya. You can write a lot that is going on with the body, but they said, there are such rare people. The question is that inject, and will I go? I am writing everywhere, I understand that no one wants to take responsibility. In one majority, they asked for already three papers, and the third is strange, as read. What is due to death .. hedb .. thinking. I remember. And the nurse just whispered, if you and the swelling of the quince and somehow called everything, go, go, I have it, it happens somewhere and still starts swollen, choking shine, plaques thick and so on. I do not know how to get out of the cappana, money is flying away, and everyone is cheating, who is taken. In half blows stop. Help me please, only in Do not print a letter to review, as one day in the search engine found. And to whom it was tired, immediately row, what we need, because we think only in the movie is not about us. What do you tell, where did you hear me about the tablets Ceplenton?. Polypes of the truth is already visible and nose, like Papuas. In our clinic, we are conducting treatment of polypose rhinosinusitis by an off-hours. We introduce drugs into polyps. Due to this, the nasal breathing is restored. But this treatment requires a periodic visit to the clinic.
Answer: Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A.
I have been treated for 4 years. Everything will have to, there is no effect - we don't want to live, I don't want to live, the nose is ignored .. the operation is not taken in our city, I don't want to go to the other, I didn't send it, saved there. The fact that it is not operated for a long time, they are sent at least with what was checked in St. Petersburg.)), OBRKOZ -100 = death, on one drive operation and pulled out of the light, the teeth do not even fly, the anesthesia is local also painkillers. They said in St. Petersburg, a professor one, but not only he, that I can not be near the hospital, funny, but not quite ch. BP will not speak, said, look for a grandmother or .. no one will risk. Acupuncture tried also came to us the Chinese out of 200 people brought two. They said -Hell. How did they understand still do not understand. But I forgot about it, and I got into the hospital with the kidneys, the doctor appointed the needle-e, ate was leaving, the pressure of 220 had sharply rose, and it was 40 years old Once you can, second-Imiya. You can write a lot that is going on with the body, but they said, there are such rare people. The question is that inject, and will I go? I am writing everywhere, I understand that no one wants to take responsibility. In one majority, they asked for already three papers, and the third is strange, as read. What is due to death .. hedb .. thinking. I remember. And the nurse just whispered, if you and the swelling of the quince and somehow called everything, go, go, I have it, it happens somewhere and still starts swollen, choking shine, plaques thick and so on. I do not know how to get out of the cappana, money is flying away, and everyone is cheating, who is taken. In half blows stop. Help me please, only in Do not print a letter to review, as one day in the search engine found. And to whom it was tired, immediately row, what we need, because we think only in the movie is not about us. What do you tell, where did you hear me about the tablets Ceplenton?. Polypes of the truth is already visible and nose, like Papuas. In Izhevsk, you can cure from polyps in the nose without surgery?
Answer: Unfortunately, we have no information on your region.
Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A. Polyp in the main sinus
Answer: Large polyp in the main sinus. Doctors only examine me, do not treat. Do you have such an operation?
In our clinic, such operations do not. But we can. Come to consult with all surveys. Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A.
Answer: Large polyp in the main sinus. Doctors only examine me, do not treat. Do you have such an operation?
Polyps in nose When squeezing the nose, a polyp came out, is it necessary to turn to the doctor?
Answer: Yes. Rarely only one polyp in the nose. It is necessary to determine the tactics of further conducting your disease.
Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A. Discovered polyps, showing foreculture in Moscow, where to contact?
Answer: You can contact our clinic, we carry out the non-operational treatment of the nasal cavity polyps, with the exception of polyps in the apparent sinuses.
Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A. Polyps and nose
Answer: Do you have such clinics in Chelyabinsk? Which are introduced and displaying
Unfortunately, we have no information on your city.
Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A. Polyp Nosa
Tell me in Stavropol there is a method of introduction to a micro-micro-drug polyp?
Polyps in nose
- Good afternoon, I am writing about the polyps in the nose, I suffer more than 5 years old, and quite recently found out that I have polyps and long thought about the operation and stumbled upon you, I wanted to know whether it is possible to spend the same procedure in the edge? I live in Novorossiysk. Unfortunately, we have no information according to your region, but this treatment scheme is not difficult and perhaps you also do it.
- Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A. polyp
- Hello how much is the whole procedure for removing polyps in the nose.? In our clinic, the non-operational treatment of the nasal cavity polyps is carried out by administering to the micro-micro-drug polyp. Usually it is necessary to 3-6 injecting the polyp to disappear. Procedures are held once a week, the cost of one procedure is 1400 rubles, for pensioners 900 rubles.
- Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A. Palip Nosa What a medicine to nice
In our clinic, when treating polyps of the nasal cavity, the microenosis of a hormonal drug is administered to a polyp. Injections are held once a week, usually 3-8 procedures so that the polyp disappeared.
Sincerely, Golubovsky G.A.
- Each of us at least once in my life complained about the laid nose. But imagine that the constant has become constant, does not pass even after taking the nasal drops, leads to a violation of the ability to perceive smells, and in addition it comes complete with some allergies. The situation is not very pleasant, but unfortunately, not so rare. The above symptoms usually mean that polyps appeared in the nose.
- Polyps of the nose, or (more correct name) polypose rhinosinusitis, is a chronic disease of the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity and the incomplete sinuses, which is accompanied by the growth of the epithelial tissue there, externally similar to the bunches of grapes. This disease occurs approximately 1-1.5% of people equally often both in men and women.
- See also:
Why polyps grow
Why polyps grow, it is still not clear. Scientists did not come to a single opinion about the factors that launch the process of their education, and today there are several basic, most developed theories:
It proposes to consider the nose polyps as one of the manifestations of allergies. In favor of this theory, the fact that people with polypotic rhinosinus are often there is some kind of concomitant allergy or bronchial asthma;
- Genetic theory
- It insists that the disease is associated with chromosomal disorders. Indirectly confirms this theory of the presence in some patients with polypotic rhinosinusitis of genetic diseases (such as cystic fibrosis, the Cartageger syndrome);
- Infectious theory
binds the appearance of polyps with a chronic infectious process in the nasal cavity and the incomplete sinuses, which can be caused by bacteria, viruses or mushrooms and their toxic influence on the epithelium of the nasal cavity;
quite often the nose polyps are developing in the presence of
Anomalies of the structure of nasal moves
What apparently is associated with the wrong air movement. The air flow (as well as microorganisms contained in it and dust particles) irritates individual sections of the mucous membrane, and they express them in response to this.
In any case, the nose polyps violate the normal passage of air over the bow and providing the body with oxygen, traumators the receptors responsible for the perception of smells, become the cause of interruptions in normal formulating the secrecy of the mucous membrane and the sinuses. As a result, the following symptoms appear:
Gradually increases the sense of nasal congestion;
Reduced or completely disappears the ability to perceive odors;
Permanent mucous membranes or mucous-purulent discharge from the nose.
Later, due to the "oxygen starvation" of the body, headaches are joined, sleep disruption, reduction of memory, care. In advanced cases, the disease can be reflected in appearance: a lifting mouth (a person begins to breathe through the mouth to at least somehow compensate for the insufficient air intake), distortion of the face (expansion of the back of the nose, nostrils due to the growth of polyps).
Diagnosis of polyps
In the diagnosis of the disease, the doctor sets all the necessary issues to the patient, including it finds out whether there are no accompanying pathologies - allergies, bronchial asthma, hereditary diseases (such as cystic fibrosis and the syndrome of the Kartager), chronic infectious rhinitis and sinusitis, the anatomical anomalies of the nose structure and the sinus.
The presence of any of the above diseases in combination with characteristic symptoms at times increases the likelihood of the diagnosis of polypose rhinosinusitis.
The diagnosis is confirmed by the following surveys:
Rososcopy is an inspection of the nasal cavity with the help of a nose mirror. Allows you to see the polyps - the formation of pearl color in the nasal cavity, resembling grape clusters;
CT, MRI - modern techniques that allow to assess the degree of prevalence of polyps in the nasal cavity and the involvement of the sinuses in the process;
- Histological study of polyps tissue is carried out to eliminate the malignant nature of education and confirmation of the diagnosis.
- Treatment: with operation and without
- The main purpose of treatment is as fully removal of polyps, restoration of nasal respiration and preventing relapses. This combines drug treatment and surgical.
- The first provides for the course appointment of special drugs from a group of glucocorticosteroids, which are usually used as drops into the nose. The therapy is quite long enough. The duration of one course is about 3-6 months, and the number of courses determines the doctor depending on the symptoms of the disease.
- The operation is assigned if there are significant violations of the patency of the nasal moves or the anatomical abnormalities of the structure, which can be corrected by surgical methods so that new polyps do not grow. Operate also when the medications did not help. The operation is carried out with the help of endoscopic equipment under common or local anesthesia. After intervention, conservative treatment is prescribed to prevent recurrences.
- And if the polypam is accompanied by some other pathology - they are treated both at once. This significantly improves the results of treatment and reduces the frequency of recurrences. Timely and proper treatment of nose polyps usually completely restores the quality of life, so you should not be afraid of appeal to the doctor. And even on the contrary, it is better to make an appointment as early as possible.
Nose polyposis - the disease is not so rare: 3% of the population of the Earth in one "beautiful" day understand that some polyps have grown in the nose cavity. From one name already becomes not in itself. Polyps are benign neoplasms that gradually appear from the mucous membrane of the nose or about-nasal sinuses and are more often a consequence of nose diseases. Men are faced with this problem much more than women. In children under 10 years old, this disease occurs infrequently, and since the 20-year-old age, the chance of growing these neoplasms increases sharply. But the main risk group is adults after 40 years.
Polyps size (when you ignore a visit to the doctor) over time increases. First, they close the upper part of the nasal cavity (dome of the nose), that is, the zone of the sense of smell, then the polyps are descending all lower, in the middle, and then to the lower sections of the nasal cavity, and in the end, over time, the entire spaciousness of the nasal cavity overlaps. Therefore, in the most difficult cases, normal nasal breathing becomes impossible, the smell is dulled, and the patient is increasingly beginning to torment the diseases of the upper respiratory tract: after all, the polyps delay all bacteria and infections in themselves.
Symptoms of polyposis of nose
Manifestations of disease depend on the size of formations. The formation of a small size usually does not cause discomfort and are detected with the planned examination of ENT doctor. The process of diagnosing polyps, located in about-nasal sinuses and deep departments of the nasal cavity complicate the process of diagnosing polyps. The most common feature that signals the problem is constant nasal congestion and, as a result, runny nose and sneezing. Another sign of the disease is a loss of smell. Discern the smells is becoming more difficult. In the absence of timely treatment, there is a risk that the smell may not return. Strongly increasing polyps cause changes in the voice, the bellows appear.
To recognize the presence of polyps in children, it is enough to observe the child. If the baby often opened his mouth (since it cannot breathe full nose), breathing is difficult, the lower jaw disperses, does not gain weight, it is restlessly asked - the likelihood is that the entire wines of the nose cavity.
In polyposses, headaches are rapidly, patients complain about fast fatigue, problems with the broncho-light system are also possible. Education in the nose is often the cause of snoring. Patients are subject to a decrease in immunity, frequent colds, allergies and otites due to the closure of the hearing pipe.
Where does the nose polyps come from?
The origin of these formations is not fully studied. Nevertheless, ENT doctors distinguish the following causes of polyps: Allergic reactions .
Transferred infectious diseases Chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract: rhinitis, sinusitis, bronchial asthma
Congenital and genetic diseases (for example, fibrosis) Sensitivity to aspirin
Nose injuries, curved partition
Before the patient, a reasonable question arises: what is the danger of polyps? Nature is not in vain awarded a man with a nasal breathing: the air entering the body is warmed, cleared and moistened. Due to the growth of formations, nasal breathing is hampered or becomes impossible. Man begins to breathe mouth. As a result, cold crude air falls into the body, and as a result - the exacerbation of the diseases of the pharynx and larynx develops up to the inflammation of the bronchopulmonary system: the tracheite of bronchitis and pneumonia. As a result of the appearance of polyps, blood circulation in the nasophaling is disturbed, which leads to inflammatory processes in the gland and growth of adenoids.
Diagnosis and treatment
Promptial Lor to the doctor to determine the presence of neoplasms will not be difficult. The most experienced specialists in the first glance on the patient understand that they deal with the nose polypose. But for complete and accurate diagnostics need deeper research methods. In practice, rhinoscopy is used - the method of examination using special furnaces. Sometimes radiography and computed tomography are carried out to determine the degree of damage to the sinuses of the nose. If allergic reactions have become a factor in the appearance of neoplasms - they carry out an additional survey on allergens.
Different drug (conservative) and surgical treatment: the choice of technology depends on the severity of the disease. Appoints the treatment only in Lor doctor! Without surgery, treatment of polyps in the nose is carried out using hormonal sprays - with local corticosteroidal action, as well as drugs from allergies and a complex of physiotherapy, performed in the "Laura Clinic of Dr. Zaitsev" on the modern equipment of the world's leading manufacturers. Treat polyps in the nose without surgery is possible only at the initial stages of the disease, or when the root cause of polyposis is allergic. If the disease is launched, and the formation in the nose overlap completely the entire cavity is not to do without surgical intervention. The operation is called polypotomy - this is the most common method of combating polyposis. It is carried out both under the local and under general anesthesia - anesthesia. The traditional technique involves the use of a special "polypnaya loop". The disadvantage of this method is possible bleeding after the procedure. The most effective is considered to remove the polyps with a shader using an endoscope, with which the doctor sees what is not available to the human eye. Special tool - Rinochever crushes polypose formations, sucks them inside the thin tube. Plus this method - the removal of polyps only within the limits of healthy tissue, which allows for the recurrence of polyposis for many years.
Before resorting to the operation, it is necessary to eliminate the reasons that caused their growth. There are cases when the problem disappears, as soon as the disease is cured preceding polypose.
Many patients, unfortunately, categorically against any medical intervention, and prefer advice from traditional medicine. But with polypose, the effectiveness of folk remedies is low. Sides the operation is the only way out. Medical treatment can be supplemented with irrigation of the nasal shepherd of herbs or drops based on them. The most effective means of folk medicine at polypose is considered to be cleanliness, or rather drops with infusions based on it, as well as ointments and inhalation based on propolis. But no folk remedy eliminates the root cause of the disease, so in any case the consultation of the otorinolaryngologist is needed!
Many medical facilities offer polyps treatment in Moscow. Your main task, as a patient, choose that clinic, where you will get the effective competent assistance to experienced LOR specialists without imposing additional services and procedures. In "Lor Clinic Dr. Zaitsev" cost of the course of treatment and the number of procedures will be voiced at once - everything is absolutely transparent! Our price list remained at 2013. We can declare with confidence that our prices are some of the best in Moscow.
Do not stay with a problem one to one: in the absence of proper treatment, you can lose the smell that will not restore even after the operation! Please do not tighten with a visit and come to consult. We will be glad to help you!
About the author:
LOR doctor of the highest category, candidate honey. science
The first fixed case of the sinking of the nose polyps, in the history of medicine, owns our clinic!
It is worth noting that this scientific report on the resorption of nasal polyps is the only scientific work from Russia that has become the best method of treatment in the world! The methodology of treatment on specialized conferences in Europe is recognized due to which Otto Varlamovich Sichinava was elected Honorary Academician European Academy of Natural Sciences.
Cure nasal polyps without surgery Polymposis of nasal cavity
- This is a heavy pathology of the ENT organs. Treatment of this disease is quite painful with a traditional medical approach.
Polyposis is dangerous not only by itself. The absence of timely treatment causes serious pathology. For example, bronchial asthma. In advanced cases, the polyps are transferred to malignant tumors.
- Patients with polypose sinusitis carrier of all pathologies of nose diseases. This is a set of rhinitis: vasomotor, allergic, hypertrophic, purulent sinusits. The total method of treating polyposis is only surgical intervention. Which is provided to a more aggressive response reaction of the preparation in the form of double polypose growth. Repeated manifestations of polyposis in the end result in disabilities. Scientific medicine is still looking for an adequate and painless way of victory over polyps. But so far these searches have not led to the development of an effective method.
- Our clinic
- Applies an effective non-functional method of combating polyps. This humane method does not harm the nose mucous membrane and prevents disease recurrences.
- Our techniques are based on medicinal mixes developed in our clinic. We apply these innovative developments for complete resorption of the nose polyps. We are constantly working on improving the effectiveness of our drugs.
We use the method of hardware fine spray spray to the entire surface of the polyp. This method is painless and much more efficiently clears the polyp. Also during processing, we use unique paint clips. They are applied a special sclerosing gel.
We apply special special tampons. These tampons with defined drugs are introduced into the nasal cavity, press the polyp. Thereby reduce the growth. And also support the concentration of the medicinal mixture in the nasal cavity at the desired level.
In addition, patients are thoroughly washed with the nasal cavity in innovative methods. The washing reduces in size hypertrophied due to polyps nasal sinks.
Individual approach in the treatment of polyposis.
Each patient is unique: pure nasal polyposes, with a pronounced allergic reaction, a purulent process, with hypertrophy of the mucous membrane, the growth of the mucous membrane, microflora can be the most diverse and so on. And, accordingly, treatment should be individual. The process of cure polyps lasts long. Recurrements of the disease after surgery leads to more aggressive growth, the hormonal agents compact polyps after use. The surgical method leads to a quick aggressive growth of formations, formation of adhesions and scars. These negative consequences of the operational intervention complicate the patient's condition. The patient is drawn into a long and no-incursual therapeutic process.
Individual polypose control scheme takes into account several factors. This is the presence of the patient for the wardings of the nasal partition, allergies, asthma, fungal lesions. Diabetes, pancreatitis and hypertrophy of nasal shells affect the positive trend.
Polyps nose Therefore, an experienced otolaryngologist will never put the correct diagnosis of remotely via Internet channels or telephone. Only when visiting the clinic can be revealed all the main symptoms of the hidden symptoms of the disease.
The patient will receive specific useful recommendations for treatment only in the clinic. Self-treatment and remote diagnosis of polyposis will lead to constant dangerous recurrences and deterioration of well-being.
Traditional methods of diagnosis and surgical removal of polyps hold the patient for a long time in a medical hospital.
In our clinic
We, on the contrary, carry out our procedures in the ambulance. Our copyright procedures lead patients with freedom from polyps for 6 months of treatment. It is in such a time that specialists cope with a complex of diseases caused by polyps. Female, allergic reactions, purulent processes, hypertrophy of the mucous membranes of the nasopharynx, heavy runny nose and acute inflammatory phenomena make it difficult for many patients.
How to treat nose polyps
Our non-surgical method leads to positive results in the fight against polyps as follows:
Unique phytospray reveals the fatal sinus
Drinking tampons adsorb the liquid from the polyp tissue, but does not injure the nose mucosa itself
Stimulating phytodrenage regenerates the work of receptors scattered through the mucous membrane of the nasal cavity, revives local fabric immunity
- Supporting drugs remove the accompanying polyps purulent mucus, reveal the nasal cavities and restore normal breathing.
- Our method has helped one thousand patients when dissolving polyps and get rid of bronchial asthma. We allocated its main advantages. They consist in refusing antibiotics that require long-term recovery after treatment. It is also important that the whole procedure goes to the ambulance. The patient is not chained to the hospital bed.
- Our doctors in the process of treating the polyp make some patients painless notches at several points of polypotic formation. At the same time, we apply a special "gun". In the future, the specialist establishes special clamps to the patient. These clamps, as well as special tampons with gel, bring liquid accumulated during procedures.
- Our technique is based on an effective triad of knowledge in the field of phytotherapy, homeopathy and classical pharmacology. But no less important in the treatment of the patient itself. The process of treatment is long. The patient is forced within 6-8 months to regularly visit the procedures. Unfortunately, not all patients patiently reach full cure from the polyposis, throw halfway treatment. Therefore, it is very important to constantly fulfill the recommendations of the attending physician. The result will be the restoration of the physiology of the respiratory tract, freedom from the risk of acquisition of oncological diseases.
Victory over polypami
The method of treatment of polyps used by us has proved its effectiveness in the life of almost 3,000 patients. Many people have received freedom not only from polyposis, but also a concomitant bronchial asthma, other chronic ENT diseases.
But in achieving the desired result, only the joint work of the doctor and the patient helps. The patient will achieve cure only with strictly followed by the recommendations of his doctor. And also when passing the entire course of therapy.
- - These are rounded benign, painless to the touch of education, which are the result of the growth of the nasal mucosa. Externally, they have the kind of pea, mushroom or bunch of grapes.
- According to statistics, the polyps in the nose is one of the most common complications of chronic rhinitis. The polypose of the nose suffer 1-4% of the population. Men are exposed to him 3-4 times more than women. The children are more common with antrophogoidal polyps, and in adults ethmoidal.
- The disease is manifested by nasal mortgage and mucous discharges. In contrast to conventional runny nose
- After applying vasoconstrictor drops, breathing does not improve. The man is forced to breathe mouth. And as a result, dry air falls into the lungs, insufficiently purified from dust and allergens
. This causes frequent respiratory diseases and asthma
- . As a result, polyposis reduces the duration of human life for 6 years.
- Nose anatomy
- A man's nose is a rather complicated design. The part we see is called an outdoor nose. It includes: the abnormal tower of the upper jaw, the lateral cartilage and the big wonderful chiffs of the nose. Side surfaces - the wings of the nose consist of cartilage and connective tissue, they are open from the bottom with nostrils. All this is covered with muscles and leather rich in saline glands.
- The inner device of the nasal strokes is more complex. The nasal cavity is formed by a nasal partition, which consists of a vertical plate of the lattice bone, coulter and cartilage. Many people have a curved partition. Minor changes are considered an option for the norm.
The nasal cavity has four walls:
The most complex structure has a side wall, on which there are upper, medium and lower nasal sinks. It form nasal bones, the upper jaw, the laid bone, the lattice bone, the wonderful process of wedge-shaped bone, the lower nose sink (independent bone) and the vertical plate of the sky bone.
Between the nasal partition and the nasal sinks there is a space called a common nose. In the side sections of the nose there are three nasal strokes, each of which corresponds to the nasal sink. In the lower nose, the hole of the nasal canal opens.
Also in the cavity of the nose opens the lumens of the apparent sinuses. These are small "pockets" in the bones of the skull, which contains air.
Gaimortova Obschoa is in the upper jaw
The frontal sinus is located in the frontal bone
- Grid labyrinth in lattice bone
- Wedge-shaped sinus in the main (wedge-shaped) bone
- All this complex system performs a number of vital functions.
- Prevents supercooling. Heats the cold air before it falls into the lungs.
- Moisturizes and filters air from dust, allergens and microorganisms. Detains these particles in the hairs and mucous membranes, neutralizes and does not allow them to enter the respiratory tract.
- Participates in the formation of a voice, playing the role of the resonator.
Provides distinguishing odors.
But all these nose functions would be impossible without a special mucous membrane, which lins the nasal cavity. From above, it is covered with pseudo-layer epithelium. Below is a loose connective tissue, under it the layer of glands and perichondria (top layer of cartilage).
- On the surface there are glassworm and flickering cells with numerous cilias, as well as short and long insert epithelocytes, which are responsible for updating the cells of the mucous membrane. The protective function of the inner shell of the nose is provided by the semicircular epithelium with semicircles. Each of them has 250-300 cilias in a few microns. Cilia delay the smallest particles of substances that are contained in the air. The oscillatory movements of the cilia sends these substances into the nasopharynk.
- The protection factor is a mucus, which is produced in the nose with mucous glands and glass-shaped cells. It warns the drying of the nasal cavity, foreign particles adhere to it. Then this contaminated mucus is pushed by the movement of the cilia and there is a natural cleansing of the respiratory tract. Causes of nose polyps
During infectious diseases on the mucous, microorganisms are multiplied
- . This process leads to the delay of the upper layer of the mucosal cells. At this time, we feel burning in the nose, mortgage, voting changes. The nose flows the mucus, which is the result of the reinforced operation of the mucous gland and exudate, liquid, which is formed during inflammation. With proper treatment and normal immunity
- After 7-10 days, recovery comes. The mucous is restored and again capable of performing its functions.
- If the disease is not treated, it can delay and go into a chronic form. The long-term inflammatory process undermines the local immunity and the forces of the mucous membrane. But she is trying to perform their functions by increasing the area. As a result, it begins to grow hard and thicken due to the growth of connective tissue. Often it happens in the otolone sinuses. At a certain point, hyperplazated (boring) mucosa comes out of the sides of the sinus into the nasal cavity - it is customary to be called a polype
Symptoms of nose polyps
The reason for the appearance of polyps can be:
Frequent colds and infectious diseases accompanied by a rhino
- Chronic sinusitis (inflammation of the incomplete sinuses - sinusitis, frontititis, etmoid) Allergic runny nose caused by inhalation of home and library dust, pollen plants, spore of mushrooms, animal wool, household chemical particles, chromium compounds
- Strong curvature of the nasal partition, causing respiratory disorders and the growth of the mucous hereditary leaning to the formation of polyps
- Pathological reaction of the immune system A number of diseases may affect the occurrence of polyps: asthma, cystic fibrosis, aspirin intolerance, nasal mastocytosis, Yang syndrome.
- At the place of occurrence, the polyps are divided into: Antrophoganal -
- More often arise from the mucous membrane sinus. Located on the one hand. More often in children. Etmoidal
- - develop from the mucous membrane, lining the lattice maze. Arise from two sides of the nasal partition. Amazed people in adulthood. From the size of the polyp and the changes that it causes, is separated by three stages of polyps:
Treatment of polyps nose
First stage - Polyps Close only a small part of the nasal space
The second stage - the connecting tissue grows so much that it overlaps a significant part of the lumen of the nasal cavity.
The third stage - the polyps completely overlap the respiratory move.
The nose polyp is rounded education from a few millimeters to 3-4 centimeters. It is painless, insensitive to touch and easily moves.
In the nose polypose, such symptoms arise:
Prolonged hindered nose breathing, feeling of nose
. This is caused by the fact that the scratched mucosa is partially or completely overlaps the lumen of the nasal stroke.
Rubber, separation of mucous or mucous-purulent
. These are signs of attaching a secondary infection and intensive operation of the mucous gland gland.
With polyps in the nose, it arises due to the fact that the growing mucous membrane concerns cilia, and they perceive it as a foreign object. And sneezing is a protective reaction that allows you to get rid of it.
Disorders of smell
, Up to the complete loss of sensitivity to smells. In the expanding of the connective tissue, the operation of the receptor cells that perceive smells are disturbed in the polype. :
- It is a consequence of squeezing into the irrigated cloth of nerve endings. The lack of oxygen caused by polypami causes oxygen starvation of the brain. Often pain sensations are associated with inflammation of the apparent sinuses of the nose.
- Voices violations
- . The nose is a body that takes part in the formation of a voice. When polyposses, the passage of air is broken and it becomes the reason that a person says "into the nose".
- Polyps treatment depends on the stage of the disease and the cause that caused the growth of the nasal mucosa. In the event that insignificant polyps size, the doctor prescribes drug treatment.
- With an allergic ride, which is one of the causes of the disease, a series of allergobrob is carried out. This is necessary in order to determine what exactly causes allergies.
- . After that, it is necessary to avoid contact with this substance and undergo a course of treatment with antiallergic drugs (Loratadine, Cetirizine
). If the reason for chronic inflammations of the sinuses of the nose, then the treatment of these diseases is carried out using antibiotics (Macropen, ceftriaxone).
- In the case when the polyps are caused by the intolerance of aspirin
- It is necessary to exclude from the menu all products rich in salicylate (strawberry, gooseberry, cherry, currant), some nutritional supplements and dyes. Also cease to receive all non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- which contains acetylsalicylic acid.
- Treatment with topical steroids (beclomeletazone, mometone, fluticasone) helps reduce the size of polyps in the nose, remove inflammation and swelling of the mucous membrane. They give a good therapeutic effect, but have a significant drawback. For treatment requires a long dose of steroids for a long time, and this can cause serious side effects.
For treatment, stabilizers of puffed cell membranes are applied - cromoglycats (ketotifen, croglikate sodium), which are able to suspend the release of histamine in the body. This substance causes manifestations of allergies, swelling of mucous membranes and increased activity of the respiratory tract.
In recent years, immunotherapy has been widespread. In order to restore the functions of the immune system, immunocorrorizing drugs of bacterial origin (ribomuynyl, polycomponent VAC-4 vaccine) are used. They contain antigens of bacteria and nonspecific immunomodulators in the form of lipopolysaccharides. These means are developing in the body of special antibodies that increase immunity.
In the case when the patient appealed to the doctor at a late stage or when drug treatment did not give results, an operation to remove polyps can be assigned.
Indications for the operational removal of polyps are
Frequent bouts of bronchial asthma :
- Full nasal congestion
- Blood or silent nasal discharge
- Strong curvature of the nasal partition
- inflammation of the apparent sinuses of the nose
Preparation for the operation
Be sure to begin with a full examination of the patient. This is necessary in order to determine the state of health and reveal possible contraindications. Requires a doctor: What drugs are taking a person (for example, anti-inflammatory contraceptive)
About the presence of chronic diseases
About problems with cardiovascular system
On cases of allergies for drugs and other substances
To determine the characteristics of the structure of the nose, the diagnosis of inflammation in the sinuses, the detection of the curvature of the nasal partition is carried out x-ray or computed tomography.
Be sure to make blood tests: general
, in coagulation.
Medical preparation for surgery
10 days before the procedure prescribe ketotifene to eliminate allergies
3 days before the operation, the daily administration of the dexamethasone solution is prescribed for the prevention of inflammation, allergic reactions and edema
On the eve of the operations are usually assigned a sleeping pills and cleansing enema
A few hours before the operation, a 2% cleft solution (anti-allergic and sedative drug) is introduced
An hour before the procedure, the diploma injection is made (intramuscularly 3-5 ml of 1% solution) and sulfate atropine (subcutaneously 1 ml of 0.1% solution) they have an anesthetic and soothing effect.
Ways to remove nasal polyps. Types of operations
- This is an operation that allows you to get rid of polyps using a cutting loop or hook Lange. Its advantage is that in one procedure you can get rid of numerous polyps.
On the day of operation, it is necessary to refrain from meals. The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia. 2 ml of 1% nausein solution is introduced into the polyp area. A loop is introduced through the nostril and capture the polyp. Gradually, the lumen of the loops narrow around the polypa's leg and cut it off. Lange hook is used when it is necessary to remove a polyp that occurred from the lattice labyrinth. The duration of the procedure is from 45 minutes to an hour.
During the operation, the patient sits in a chair and holds a kick-shaped basin. His head is covered with a sterile sheet. After surgery, the surface of the mucosa is disinfected. If necessary, the nose is trembling. In the nose is inserted inserted by Vaseline Turundas and fasten them with a prassevoid bandage. After such a procedure, there are no scars and bleeding is usually very insignificant.
After surgery, the patient remains in the hospital for several days. Tampons are removed the next day and lubricate with synthomycin ointment. By appointment of a doctor, the patient walks on the washing of the nose. After 5-7 days, the doctor discharges the patient home. A complete recovery period takes from 10 to 20 days.
Contraindications to this procedure are: a sharp period of colds, blood clotting disorders, heart problems. With bronchial asthma, ordinary polypotomy can cause asthmatic status. Therefore, it is desirable to choose such patients to choose a different method of removing polyps.
A significant disadvantage of such an intervention is that the polyp reproduces in 70% of cases. And the patient may require a re-operation after 6-12 months.
The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia. Endoscope with the camera is introduced through the nostril into the nasal cavity. The image is displayed on the computer screen. This allows you to accurately determine the size and number of polyps and eliminate them, not taped important nose structures. With the help of endoscopic equipment, all modified fabrics are removed and the nasal structures are corrected. With this method of treatment, traumatic scars and scars remain.
After the operation, there is a feeling of discomfort, which goes pretty quickly. The patient feels a significant relief of breathing. Over the course of 2-3 days, suction or mucous membranes (non-purulent) is possible. After a day, the patient is discharged home, and after 3 days he can go to work.
In the postoperative period, oil droplets pinsol are prescribed 3 times a day, for a period of 5 days. Then Spray "Nazison".
Contraindications: aggravation of bronchial asthma and chronic bronchitis
, period of flowering plants, if they are the cause of allergic runny nose. In women, the operation is planned in such a way that it does not coincide with menstruation.Polyp Nosa
- Removing shaver One of the types of endoscopic operation, when the doctor sees everything that happens on the monitor screen and fully controls the situation. The procedure is carried out under common or local anesthesia.
- Sheer or micridebider as accurately removes the polyps to a healthy fabric. It seems to grind the neoplasm and sucks them. The operation is small and allowed and allows you to maximally save a healthy mucous membrane. The risk of bleeding is minimal. If necessary, the doctor can fix all the anatomical defects of the nose and remove the polyps inside the sinuses. This is the only method after which there is practically no repeated polyps. After operation, the patient remains in the hospital for 3-5 days. During this period, washing with brine was prescribed to remove tissue residues, antibiotics
- To prevent secondary infections. The preparations of steroids are prescribed for the prevention of re-expanding the connective tissue. Contraindications to the procedure: acute inflammatory processes, colds, risk of allergies.
- Removal of polyps laser This procedure can be made outpatient, that is, it is not necessary to go to the hospital. On this day, it is better not. The patient is injected into the area of the polyepying drug. An endoscope with a camera and laser equipment is introduced into the nasal cavity. With the help of the laser beam, the doctor heats the cells from which the polyp is consisting and they evaporate. During the operation, the laser plays vessels, and bleeding does not occur. Also, with this procedure, the possibility of increasing infection is completely excluded. This is the least traumatic procedure, it is suitable for people suffering from asthma and children.
- Contraindication to the procedure is pregnancy, obstructive bronchitis, a period of flowering plants, multiple nose polyps. A significant disadvantage is that the sinuses are not revealed and the polypose fabric is not removed in them. Answers to frequently asked questions
- What is the effectiveness of the treatment of polyps by folk remedies? Polyps treatment by folk remedies is used quite widely and has hundreds of years. But official medicine does not recognize the effectiveness of the use of herbs. Doctors warn that the cause of the nose polyposis is often allergic reactions. And many recipes of traditional medicine are based on products such as honey, propolis, essential oils of various plants. They can strengthen the manifestations of allergies and worsen the situation.
- At the same time, traditional medicine has not yet fully studied the problem of the occurrence of polyps and cannot guarantee that after treatment with medicines or carry out operations, the polyps will not appear again. Polyps treatment by folk remedies eliminates the cause of the disease itself. Natural components act on the body comprehensively. They help restore the normal operation of the nasal mucosa and reduce the size of the polyps.
- Treatment of polyps in nose folk remedies Recipe from a series
- Stem and flowers of fresh turn grind. After that, poured boiling water at the rate of 1 tbsp. l. A series of 200 ml of water and boil over the middle fire for 10 minutes. The resulting decoction is cooled and filtered. With the help of pipettes in each nasal move, you dig 2-3 drops, 2 times a day. The course of treatment lasts 20 days. Drops from Anisa
Broth of horsewa for nose
For cooking, you need to take 2 tbsp. Spoons of dry crushing and pour 250 ml of boiling water. Led with a lid and laughed within half an hour, then strain. The decoction must be alternately pulling each nostril 10 times in the morning. A new portion is prepared daily.
Drops from the Hypericum and Celebre
Take the powder made of dry Hypericum and mix with butter in a ratio of 1: 4. Mixture to cook for a couple for 7-10 minutes. In the resulting mass add juice chill, at the rate of 1 drop of juice on a 1 teaspoon of a mixture of a hormone and oil. Swamp 2 drops 4-5 times a day. Course of treatment 10-15 days.
Mazi for nose
- Ointment from Propolis For the preparation of this medicine, it is necessary to take 15 grams. home propolis, 10 gr. Vaseline and 25 gr. Butter. Mix the components thoroughly before receiving a homogeneous consistency. Then this ointment impregnate cotton swabs and laid in both nostrils. The procedure must be done overnight. The course of treatment lasts 20-30 days. Ointment must be kept in the refrigerator.
- The simplest ointment Take fresh but thicken honey. Cut into it with a cotton wand and anoint distressed places in the nose. Procedure to do 3 times a day for 20-30 days. Usually, before the end of the course, the polyps are absorbed.
Ointment mix of oils
It can be made of a mixture of: riffan oil - 20%, hypersic oil - 20%, sea buckthorn oil - 40%, propolis tincture - 15%, honey -5%. This composition impregnate cotton flavors and lubricate polyps. The procedure must be done 5 times a day. The course lasts 10-15 days.
Inhalation for nose
Inhalation from Propolis
Take a piece of solid propolis and put it in metal dishes. Heat on medium heat before the appearance of smoke with a characteristic odor. Dishes to remove from the fire and inhale the proprisal smoke nose. Be careful! The procedure can lead to the inner burns of the respiratory tract.
Inhalation from chamomile pharmacy and celandine
It is necessary to take 2 tbsp. Spoons of crushed chamomile and cleanliness. Pour boiling water and put on a small fire. After the decoction boils, remove from the fire and gently inhale couples. The procedure is desirable, to do 2 times a day for 10-15 days. Then take a break for 5 days and repeat the treatment for another 10 days.
- The use of Celebre for the treatment of nose polyps
- Celebrated one of the most popular plants that is used both in the folk and traditional medicine. Cellular contains alkaloids, flavonoids, saponins, organic acids, vitamins
- A, C, essential oils. This plant has antifungal
- , anti-inflammatory and tonic properties, removes the outlet and heals the wounds.
Thanks to its therapeutic qualities, Cellular is effectively used to combat polyps in the nose. For medical purposes, stem, roots and flowers are cleanliness. This healing plant is collected during flowering. The root cleaned from the ground and stored in a dark cool place. The grass is dried and saved in paper bags.
Cellular is a poisonous plant. It is necessary to strictly observe the recipes and dosage when applying any medication from this plant.
- Drops from Chisthela
- For the preparation of the droplets, you need to take a fresh root and flowers cleanly. Wash them thoroughly with running water. Then grind on a blender or meat grinder. The resulting mass squeeze through gauze, gripping juice into clean glass container. Then let it be broken for 5 days in a dark cool place. After that, droplets are ready for use. With the help of a pipette daily instinate 2-3 drops into each nostril, 3 times a day. Course duration - 10 days. As droplets, juice from freshly spent stem is also used. I bury 1-2 drops of pure juice, 2 times a day, for 10-15 days. After that, it is necessary to take a break for 10 days. The course repeat 3-5 times.
- With an allergic ride, which is one of the causes of the disease, a series of allergobrob is carried out. This is necessary in order to determine what exactly causes allergies.
- Infusion from Chistheield
- Take 1 tsp. Crushed dry cleanliness, placed in enameled container and pour 200 ml. steep boiling water. Cover with a lid and present in the current half an hour. The resulting infusion strain through the gauze. Inhabit the means of cotton tampons and alternately insert into each nasal move 15 minutes 2 times a day. Course treatment - 2 months. After that, it is necessary to take a break for 1 month and repeat the course. The infusion from Cellity is also used for washing the nasal sinuses. This method is most effective in the treatment of polyps in the nose. Infusion is poured alternately into each nostril and flatly. The procedure must be done 2-3 times a day for 15 days.
- How to treat polips in the nose in a child?
Polyposis is considered an adult disease, but can develop in children. Usually adolescents over 10 years old. The most often developing the antropogoidal polyps from the mucous membranes. The main reasons for their occurrence in childhood are frequent protracted rheores and allergic reactions to dust particles, animal wool or mushroom disputes. Treatment of polyps in a child is associated with the reasons that cause inflammation.
It is necessary to carry out alpercores to establish what exactly causes irritation of the mucous membrane. If you eliminate the contact of the patient with this allergen, that is, the chance that the polyps will cease to grow and become decrease.
After it turns out that allergies are arising on what products, you can abandon the treatment of polyps in a child with folk methods.
- The safest procedures for the kid are salt rinsing. The saline solution can be purchased at the pharmacy or do it yourself. This will require a liter of boiled water and two teaspoons of sea or ordinary salt. Wash nose 4-5 times a day with a syringe with a volume of 5 ml. Salt and iodine. The composition disinfects, dry and kills infection in the nose. For its preparation in 300 ml of warm water, dissolve the incomplete teaspoon of salt and add 3 drops of iodine. Pickup the solution is alternately, then one, then other nostrils.
- Small polyps in children are treated with medicine drugs: Antibiotics (Augmentin, Azimed)
- On the day of operation, it is necessary to refrain from meals. The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia. 2 ml of 1% nausein solution is introduced into the polyp area. A loop is introduced through the nostril and capture the polyp. Gradually, the lumen of the loops narrow around the polypa's leg and cut it off. Lange hook is used when it is necessary to remove a polyp that occurred from the lattice labyrinth. The duration of the procedure is from 45 minutes to an hour. antiallergic means (zetrin)
Stabilizers membranes of fat cells (ketotifen)
Steroid preparations (Becmenetazone)
In order to stop the growth of polyps, it is necessary to raise immunity. This can be done with the help of hardening and receiving vitamins, immunomodulating drugs and special bacterial antigens (vaccines).
But if the polyps have become large enough, then the operation will be required. Signs that the child must remove the polyps are:
Nasal congestion over several weeks
Disorders of smell