Instructions for use of the drug
The main components of the tincture: the alcohol part and extracts of vegetable raw materials in the form of berries, dried herbs, leaves or stems. The most popular are the compositions with a chestnut, ginseng or rosehip. Advantages of the means:
- Easy application.
The commitment of patients to phytopreparations is explained by their opinion on security, in comparison with traditional pharmacological medicines. However, the use of a hawthorn tincture requires compliance with special instructions.
Preferably use the cure for the official manufacturer purchased in the pharmacy. When preparing infusion independently, you must follow the instructions and storage rules.
In what cases is used and what indications?
Main readings for receiving tincture: functional disorders of the cardiovascular and vegetative nervous system.
In combination with drugs, the drops of the hawthorn are appointed with such pathologies:
- neurocirculatory (vegetary) dystonia;
- pronounced astene-neurotic syndrome;
- depressive disorder with hypotension, sleep impairment, insomnia;
- dysfunction of the vegetative nervous system;
- violation of heart rhythms (paroxysmal tachycardia);
- cardialgia in women during menopause (climax);
- attacks of migraine, dizziness and weakness;
- Chronic fatigue syndrome in combination with frequent heart pains and common poor well-being.
Mechanism of action and useful properties
The alcohol infusion of the Hawthorn comprehensively affects the body, normalizing psycho-emotional state and strengthening the cardiovascular system. Useful properties of medication:
- improving blood circulation in the arteries and veins of the brain, heart and main vessels;
- improving the sensitivity of the heart muscle to glycosides, which is effective in the treatment of pathological arrhythmia;
- reduction of excitability, enhancing the reduction, due to which the heart rhythm is normalized;
- Elimination of vascular spasm, which improves heart and cerebral circulation;
- a moderate decrease in pain syndrome (efficiently with cardiacalgias - sophisticated pains);
- strengthening the protective properties of the nervous system, reducing irritability, increase in stress resistance;
- Helps to eliminate dizziness, bouts of headaches, migraine.
Due to the alcohol composition, the effect after the reception occurs quickly - for 15-30 minutes. The tincture is well absorbed, and does not cause side effects while complying with the instructions.
Rules for cooking and storage of tincture
The method of obtaining tincture:
- Prepare plant components: ripe dried fruits and leaves of hawthorn. It is better to collect products in the summer: blossoms in July, berries in August. Store the raw material follows in hermetically closed packages of thick paper or tissue to avoid insects or rotting.
- Take alcohol 70 degrees or alcohol 40% concentration (vodka), glass dishes. It is not recommended to use other drinks (cognac or liquor).
- Mixed at a concentration of 30 grams of pure dry raw materials to 100 milliliters of fluid. There are recipes in which the dried hawthorn are connected in proportion 1 to 10 (alcohol).
- The resulting solution insists in a dark, cold, dry place for 10 to 15 days.
- After the filping, bottled the resulting bottles and stored in the refrigerator. You can add honey to improve taste.
- It is necessary to eat a drink in an amount of 15 - 25 drops on a glass of water, 2 - 3 times a day. The course lasts up to 2-3 weeks, depending on the disorder and severity of symptoms.
In practice, an aqueous analogue of infusion is often used. The difference between such drops is their smaller storage period. Use dry, bought in the pharmacy and independently harvested berries, flowers.
Recipe infusion on water:
- In the morning, fill over boiling water 1 tablespoon of dry ingredients with a glass of water, and insist for 20 minutes.
- Strain and cool to room temperature.
- Store throughout the day strictly in the refrigerator.
- Use before eating at 20 - 40 milliliters. For a period of no more than 10 - 15 days.
- After the break (7-10 days), repeat.
How to take medicine?
According to the instructions for the tincture, the drops of the hawthorn accept:
- Before taking food, adding an infusion half a glass of water.
- Adults take on 20 - 25 drops three times a day.
- Children up to twelve are contraindicated.
- After 12 years, take into account the dosage according to age, on a drop of tincture for one year of life.
- Initial dose - 10 - 12 drops to three times a day.
The duration of the course sets the doctor. In comprehensive therapy, it is recommended to 2 - 4 weeks of receiving a hawthorn.
The main adverse reactions when taking the hawthorn tincture are associated with the individual intolerance to the drug or errors in the cooking technology or disorder in the calculation of the dosage.
- Allergic reactions, redness and itching of the skin, the appearance of a rash on a body or face;
- general weakness, hypotension (pressure decrease), dizziness;
- reduction potency;
- drowsiness after night rest;
- Slowness of heartbeat (bradycardia), discomfort in the chest;
- pain in the upper or middle sections of the abdomen, in the stomach or intestines;
- An unpleasant taste of bitterness in the mouth;
- Nausea, vomiting, belching.
When the specified side effects appear, it is worth stopping droplets and immediately consult a doctor. Independent treatment is accompanied by the risk of unwanted consequences. Before use, the tincture should be consulted with a specialist.
A list of diseases in which to take a drop of hawthorn is contraindicated:
- Patients with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, ulcerative disease, enteriti), liver, gallbladder. Alcohol infusion annoys the mucous membacity and enhances the inflammatory process.
- Women planning, or already during pregnancy, as well as those who feed the breast. 40% Ethyl alcohol and any alcohol in the composition violate the process of maturation of the fetus, easily penetrate into milk.
- Spit-containing agents are contraindicated by transport drivers, persons who are needed by a quick response. The reception of droplets causes drowsiness, weakness, decreased concentration of attention.
- After the brain injuries, stroke.
The advantages of the plant they write about:
- natural composition;
- Vitamins of groups A, C, E and B, Fatty acids and trace elements;
- Fast start of action and efficiency at regular reception;
- general strengthening, toning effect on cardiovascular and vegetative nervous system;
- When combing alcohol droplets and tablets of beta-blockers - an effective reduction in blood pressure (with hypertension), on a high risk of hypotension.
To harm the health tincture can with the wrong use of pharmacy production, or cooking at home with a violation of the formulation. Do not exceed the dosage instructions specified in the manual or renew the course. With the deterioration of the condition or development of one of the side effects, it is necessary to refer to the therapist, cardiologist or neuropathologist.
The hawthorn tincture refers to the auxiliary drugs used for the treatment and prevention of disorders of the nervous and cardiovascular systems. The vegetation preparation has a lining and tonic effect, improves blood circulation, general and psycho-emotional state. Therapeutic effect is observed when taking a course. The tool cannot be applied as self-medication of some kind of diagnosed pathology - to use only when you advised his doctor. Neglecting the admission of the necessary protocol drugs will significantly worsen the state, as well as replacing their tincture.
16-17% (4.2 ml. Per 25 ml.)
Widely used in the pharmacopes of Western Europe countries, as well as in Tibetan medicine
Hawthorn contains triterpene acids (ursole, oleanova, short), saponins, phytosterols, glycosides and flavonoids
This is a spiny shrub or a small tree of a pink family, reaching the height of 4 m. White flowers or pinkish. The fruits are oblong, dark red or orange, fleshy, with a mild pulp, ripen in September-October. Previously, in the east, the hawthorn was called the "wild apple tree" - the hawthorn tree really looks like an apple tree, especially with its leaves and roots.
The hawthorn grows in the undergrowth of the deciduous and mixed forests, along the shores of rivers and ravines, the slopes of the mountains, in the valleys and on the edges. It is distributed in moderate areas of the northern hemisphere, mainly in North America, as well as in Eurasia.
The reason for the name was most likely the word "boyar", since the view of this plant is very spectacular and picturesque. The Greek word "Krataigos", which served as the source of the Latin name "Crataegus", is translated as "strong", which reflects the property of wood, strong and solid, as well as the ability of the plant to live long enough - to 300 years.
The fruits of the hawthorn contain sugar, flavonoids, saponins, phytosterols, carotene, choline, glycosides, tanning substances, organic acids - apple, lemon, short, wine-eyed, ascorbic, etc. The amygdaline and essential oil are found in seeds - flavonoids , saponins, essential oil, short, chlorogenic, coffee-powered, hyperoside.
Therapeutic properties of the hawthorn.
- Strengthens reduction of the heart muscle and, at the same time, reduces its excitability
- Reduce heart rate
- Enhances blood circulation in the coronary vessels of the heart and in the brain vessels
- Antispasmodic effect (including for diseases of the gastrointestinal tract)
The healing properties of the fruits and flowers of the hawthorn are known to a person who has long been. In folk and official medicine, hawthorn is mainly applied at Treatment of cardiovascular diseases . Preparations with hawthorn improve the work of the heart muscle, they are useful in atherosclerosis, hypertension, heart arrhythmias, cardiac weakness, angina, tachycardia and heart neurosis.
The hawthorn strengthens the reduction of the heart muscle, reducing its excitability at the same time, stimulates blood circulation in the heart and brain vessels, normalizes the rhythm of cardiac activity, reduces blood pressure, improves the overall condition of heart patients.
Recently, the ability of hawthing preparations Reduce blood cholesterol What gives a good effect in the treatment of atherosclerosis.
Also positive effect from the reception of the hawthorn drugs is observed With dizziness, shortness of breath, insomnia .
Thy more than the Hawthorn is useful, so it is a hydrochloric acid content, which is found in nature quite rarely and represents tremendous value for the body. This acid has Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory и Vasodinating action , possesses Cardiomulant, hepatoprotective и antitumor properties . It is an excellent diuretic and part of the skin collagen, actively stimulating cell regeneration.
In addition, the hawthorn has a positive effect on the work of the liver, it has a choleretic effect, heals allergies, reduces the level of sugar, activates the metabolism, normalizes the activity of the thyroid gland, relieves swelling and relieves swelling and perfectly helps with rheumatism.
At the same time, the absence of any toxic action with long-term reception of hawthorn preparations, it allows them to assign them even to patients with impaired renal function.
The beneficial properties of the hawthorn are not limited to the medical sphere: from ripe berries of the plant prepare very tasty and useful jams, candy, compotes, sheep, puree, jam, juice, "raw jam" (fresh fruits, rubbed with sugar) and filling for pies.
Also, the mature fruits of the hawthorn are successfully used in cosmetology: Masks made of crushed fruits of plants with honey Return the skin elasticity and tone the work of blood vessels.
The daily rate for an adult is a maximum of 150 grams of the hawthorn berries (this also applies to jam, compotes and so on.). The excess of this amount may result in a violation of the heart rhythm, an increase in blood pressure, a disorder of the stomach and kidney.
Unlimited use of a hawthorn, large doses, can cause nausea, vomiting, dizziness, violation of the rhythm of heart cuts, it is harmful especially to people with heart disease.
Decorations and hawthorn tinctures do not recommend taking an empty stomach.
There are contraindications
Treatment with a hawthorn is contraindicated under reduced pressure (hypotension), individual intolerance. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, you also need to take a hawthorn with extreme caution.
All medicinal components, incl. And the hawthorn, which are part of the camp, possess antispasmodic effect. Considering that in the treatment of diseases, the co-use of drugs with a unidirectional effect is considered the most important (synergism effect - the possibility of using smaller doses of the composition of the composition, which means that the inclusion of possible unwanted adverse events), the inclusion of plant tinctures and diplomas in the combined drug Validin can be considered Completely reasonable. Valmidine operates immediately from the first application and does not have toxic effect on the body.